Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, bionic said:

Are you suggesting that the ancient Greeks didn't wear warped tinfoil on their heads, Ms Deactivated001?

I am and I am confident history stands with me, Miss Bionic

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
2 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I am and I am confident history stands with me, Miss Bionic

Well I guess that more knowledge was lost in the fire at the library of Alexandria than we thought, huh

buy bionic

Ladle Ghoulash
24 minutes ago, bionic said:

Well I guess that more knowledge was lost in the fire at the library of Alexandria than we thought, huh

Only Miss Deja Skye has knowledge of the infamous lost records. 

Enigma
2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

"I don't like basic queens, actually"

"I like Deja" who literally came out with a warped piece of tinfoil on her head and said it was inspired by Greek mythology 🙃

This right here

Why do you think it’s ok to come for the least popular queen of the season but somehow if you dare doing the same to the queen who’s booked for the next decade you jump to “SHE HAS AN ILLNESS!!! SHE’S AMAZING YOU HATER!!!”

Stephen

Put some respect on Jasmine's name!

I've been in love with Jasmine since the first episode because of her talent show. The girl can DANCE. She is 100% a performer and that's what I want to see in a drag queen.

9af657948121bd63634885eeb97ce2e4cceb4830

Her moment with Maddy in Untucked was iconic as well. I live for the girls not being afraid to fight. "What I'm selling is not what you're selling" :air:

maddy-jasmine-fight-this-is-your-moment.

She completely devours every lip sync. She has the FIRE. 

dd0968dbf6bd1e8e768f49ea64d40995f104002a

She has the Alyssa Edwards gift of being unintentillay funny and ridiculous

jasmine-kennedie-the-dayton-wind-drag-ra

She's vulnerable and REAL. She wears her emotions on her sleeve. She's inspiring!

Untucked.jpg

Does she have the best looks? No. That's why she isn't going to win this time. But she'll come back and destroy an All Stars and suddenly everyone will love her :giggle:

Also the fact that she's sooo young but her drag feels like an older woman's drag is very endearing to me :ladyhaha: You can tell she learned from older queens!

If you follow her on social media you know she's already begun to modernize her style and she's looking absolutely incredible.

FNb1NwuXEAsT8z_?format=jpg&name=large

Fantina
25 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I've been in love with Jasmine since the first episode because of her talent show. The girl can DANCE. She is 100% a performer and that's what I want to see in a drag queen.

Her moment with Maddy in Untucked was iconic as well. I live for the girls not being afraid to fight. "What I'm selling is not what you're selling" :air:

She's vulnerable and REAL. She wears her emotions on her sleeve. She's inspiring!

Untucked.jpg

Does she have the best looks? No. That's why she isn't going to win this time. But she'll come back and destroy an All Stars and suddenly everyone will love her :giggle:

Also the fact that she's sooo young but her drag feels like an older woman's drag is very endearing to me :ladyhaha: You can tell she learned from older queens!

If you follow her on social media you know she's already begun to modernize her style and she's looking absolutely incredible.

All of this!!!! Jasmine is one of my standouts this season :firega: And I know it is an unpopular opinion but her looks aren't THAT bad as people make them out to be :grr:

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

phantasmas

Please, Miss Ruth Paul... send at least 3 queens home next episode :giveup:

I can't take all these saves :nooo:

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Please, Miss Ruth Paul... send at least 3 queens home next episode :giveup:

I can't take all these saves :nooo:

YAS GAWD!!!! It would be the first time in RuPaul her-story but it's what we deserve after this blue balls of a season :samanthac: I think the finale isn't until late April though so one queen will be eliminated and they will have the golden ticket prob.

7 hours ago, bionic said:

Actually I am rooting for Angeria

thanks

Me too! Top 3 Angeria, Bosco, Willow!

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, Enigma said:

This right here

Why do you think it’s ok to come for the least popular queen of the season but somehow if you dare doing the same to the queen who’s booked for the next decade you jump to “SHE HAS AN ILLNESS!!! SHE’S AMAZING YOU HATER!!!”

Me coming for her style is literally not the same as saying she's "dead behind the eyes", but keep reaching. You're ridiculously pressed about this lmao 

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

Untucked.jpg

I've honestly loved a lot of her runways! The spring has sprung runway was so camp. And she's a great performer!

bionic
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Me coming for her style is literally not the same as saying she's "dead behind the eyes", but keep reaching. You're ridiculously pressed about this lmao 

i was the one who said that, not them

buy bionic

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, bionic said:

i was the one who said that, not them

I know that, but you're also not the one trying to prolong an argument about that comment 

Enigma
2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

It’s literally the same exact thing…

Your fav sucks at emoting and for some reason you act like we hate crimed her by saying it :billie:

Ladle Ghoulash
20 minutes ago, Enigma said:

It’s literally the same exact thing…

Your fav sucks at emoting and for some reason you act like we hate crimed her by saying it :billie:

Who's my fave? Personally, I think Angeria's taking the crown. But I guess you left the projector on, sweetie! Thanks for staying obsessed. 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived