đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
47 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Willow fans are insane. You have to act like she’s the second coming of Christ or else they jump at your throat. It’s always the same every season with that one fan favourite.

Willow is good at pretty much everything. Good. Not amazing. She’s had strong looks, not gonna deny it. I liked the hearts, pads and holy a lot. The chaps look was so random to me, it just didn’t make any sense imo lol but I guess I can see the appeal. Her ball looks were very average (she shouldn’t have won this, Alyssa>>> but almost every look was meh anyway), her first episode look was super bad. 

You’re absolutely right with your last point, the runways this season are not it. Willow just happens to never look too bad.

Like, I get why she’s liked. I just don’t get why people are treating her like the winner of the next 3 all stars seasons. That cast is weak (imo) and that’s why she stands out. On any other season she’d get eaten up by the front runners. 

Also the way people are treating her makes me not wanna like her lol. For example her first episode performance was simple and efficient. It was good. But it was literally just “haha toaster in bathtub”, which is not THAT crazy. Like… it’s a common expression. Yet everyone and their mama were acting like she was “such a WEIRDO”, “a GENIUS”, yada yada. 

It’s very clear why she’s related to Yvie, because they both have that “LOOK AT ME, I’M SO WEIRD!” personality which is just off putting because they’re not that weird at all. Put these girls on Dragula and they’d be laughed at. 

(And before the kindness punks brigade comes for me, this queen is the most popular on the season. Me not caring for her won’t affect her in the slightest. Meanwhile you’re the people who will look at Deja and call her a flop while she’s the least followed queen of the season. I’m not saying she has amazing runways, she doesn’t. And it’s okay to point it out. But if anything, you should be worried about people trashing the unpopular queens, not the occasional person who thinks Miss Fan Favourite is mid rather than extraordinary. Thank yew)

Thanks for projecting all of this ****ing nonsense on me when I was literally only addressing the known fact that she does suffer from a degenerative illness lmao. This rant is absolutely batshit. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Anyway this top 8 is fantastic and I genuinely like all of them!

For me, personally, I gravitate towards queens that have an infectious stage presence and that kind of "my pvzzy is on fire" charisma. I value that over everything else. 

Next week will be VERY interesting :party:

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, alsemanche said:

A look queen who's also very funny and has very good acting skills, is creative af, and who slayed the panel discussion on top of that. Pls. 

Idk what y'all getting from trashing her but it's literally not true unless you decide to ignore all she's done on the show and focus on her looks only lmao

Apparently some people on here have been deeply hurt by Willow stans lmao. And apparently saying you like her at all makes you a rabid, toxic stan :huntyga:

Fantina

Some of yall need to chill. It ain't that deep. It's just a damn show. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Levine
10 hours ago, Stephen said:

It's not trashing I'm just saying what I'm seeing. If I said Bianca Del Rio is not a dancer is that trashing her? :oprah: Let's be real. I think Willow is an intelligent, conceptual, stunning look queen and she's made a few witty quips. That's all I've gotten from her so far, the end.

It's a never win situations (nor that we care of course lol), even if you say "I didn't like the colour of Willow's outfit" they'll jump on you calling a hater and stuff.

Maybe we just have to accept that this new generation of fans like basic things? I mean I grew up with Detox, Bianca, Alaska, Alyssa, Katya etc of course I don't like basic drag.

Sneaky Oliver

If the next episode gives me Daya x Jasmine and Jasmine slays her this is going to be one of my favorite Drag Race moments EVER :vegas: I’m so hyped 

No spoilers please 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Ororo Munroe
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Anyway Bosco for the win

periodT. 

while all of them fighting my cheap 1 dollar lingerie girl will snatch a crown as she should. :whitney:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

alsemanche
Just now, Levine said:

It's a never win situations (nor that we care of course lol), even if you say "I didn't like the colour of Willow's outfit" they'll jump on you calling a hater and stuff.

Maybe we just have to accept that this new generation of fans like basic things? I mean I grew up with Detox, Bianca, Alaska, Alyssa, Katya etc of course I don't like basic drag.

The condescending tone is actually hilarious plsssss

"Im not like those basic gays i stan the OG drag queens!!!!!" :ladyhaha:

No one's saying you need to stan Willow,  but discrediting her talent is not cute. I'm thoroughly enjoying her on the show but you won't see me praising her entrance look or her snatch game or pretending like her pads look was 100% on theme.

I hate this whole "the new queens are so lame and basic" rhetoric because it's literally undermining hundreds of people's hardwork. The same was said about other queens like Violet and Aquaria and look at them now lol. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

DanielM
Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

If the next episode gives me Daya x Jasmine and Jasmine slays her this is going to be one of my favorite Drag Race moments EVER :vegas: I’m so hyped 

Why tho? Jasmine is so annoying, and Daya at least has some kind of a personality. I hope the show finally gets rid of Jasmine.

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Ororo Munroe said:

periodT. 

while all of them fighting my cheap 1 dollar lingerie girl will snatch a crown as she should. :whitney:

I can already imagine the posts showing those lingerie looks and losing their minds over her winning :ladyhaha: now i really want her to win hold on :stalkga:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, alsemanche said:

I can already imagine the posts showing those lingerie looks and losing their minds over her winning :ladyhaha: now i really want her to win hold on :stalkga:

if Bianca can win in one dress and with her dad jokes, then why Bosco can't? :glamourpuss:

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Oof some people here get real pressed for a reality TV show

I mean it's  a thread dedicated to a show and we're arguing about it, i don't think it's that deep tbh (at least not from my side). I just really don't like when people discredit hardworking queens thats all. I'm not crazy about Deja for example but I would never discredit her hard work in any way because she's clearly put in a lot of effort to be on the show. 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived