Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Spoiler

Cute episode, I feel like I prefer last episode overall but I still enjoyed this one. I almost feel like... we got to know the queens a lot more last episode? Idk how that works lol same time allotted. Decent talent show overall, the dancing queens of the season for suuure. Jorgeous, Jasmine, and Angeria were my top 3. Maddy and Camden safe, Deja and Daya bottom 2 (talent + runway). I think I would've given the win to... Jasmine, but idk the storyline they want. Not mad about it, I'd say Angeria's runway is better than Jasmine but J performed better. Maddy best runway, #2 Jorgeous, #3 Angeria, Daya, Deja, Camden, Jasmine. I wasn't impressed by the lipsync lmao I LOVE Daya but her lip syncing is baaadddd!! Must run in the Methyd family lol. Ain't no way Deja showed "lip sync assassin" abilities.... that was weird lmaoo. Can't wait for next episode, feels like the real show is gonna start love that. Love Daya, Jorgeous, Maddy, like Angeria, Jasmine, Deja, neutral to minor dislike Camden lmfaoaoao idk why. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mwjuell91

Was a nice episode, but it kind of frustrated me how much screentime a certain queen got? I mean she is lovely and did a great job but its more fun when there are more Queens narrating. I didnt need her opinion on everything

AndiGaga

While the first premiere was the best in years, this was one of the worst ever

The one who left was a really bad copy of the original and imo they could have eliminated 3 girls out of this bunch already

The winner of the maxi challenge is fantastic and was overall the best of this episode

Levine

Didn't the producers not know the talent performances before? A better balance would have benefited (is that even a word? lol) both premiers imho. We had too much lipsyncs in this one, it was insane.

This was kinda Angie's episode, hands down. There isn't literally no competition in this group for her (even tho I have a feeling she will fall asap because she had too much screentime). Jorgeous was my second fave of this episode.

I changed my opinion on Maddy, I liked how she explained her drag and what it means to her.

Very weak group tho in my humble opinion....maybe they are all acting and comedy queens?

alsemanche

While episode 1 was much better, this was still a good one. I wish the talent show was as diverse as episode 1 but oh well. The queens were also not as likeable as ep1 for the most part. Angeria is definitely my fav from group 2, which is a surprise to me cause I didn't like her in the MTQ. Happy with the elimination too. Can't wait for ep3, this is shaping up to be a very good season tbh

Soft, soothing, and succulent

La Rosalia

I didn’t like this premier that much either to be honest 😶. My favorites from this group were Angeria and Jorgeous. 

To me, the queens that seem that kinda obvious will get far into the competition are Kornbread, Kerri, Willow, Bosco and Angeria. Hopefully Jorgeous too.

Stephen

Not the gays falling over themselves to stan Maddy :bear: I'm not seeing the appeal.

480ddbdec746790199f1a01e59014137.gif

I'm team Kornbread, Jorgeous, Kerri, Jasmine and Alyssa :flutter:

Fantina

Actually, I ended up loving the 2nd group more than i thought. Angeria's look was breathtaking. These premiers were really next level. Everyone brought it, even the ones that ended up sashaying. At this point, the details are really important since no one is flopping.

I am team Kerri, Bosco , Kornbread, Jasmine and Lady Camden 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Juanlittlem

First episode was much better than this. Jorgeous slayed the talent and the runway, I'd have given her the win for sure. Also Ru saying the girl that stayed was a lip sync assasin... Meh. Makes me think we're gonna see her till almost the end.

Team Jorgeous, Kerri, Bosco.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

mwjuell91
17 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

First episode was much better than this. Jorgeous slayed the talent and the runway, I'd have given her the win for sure. Also Ru saying the girl that stayed was a lip sync assasin... Meh. Makes me think we're gonna see her till almost the end.

Team Jorgeous, Kerri, Bosco.

That lipzync was on. point. though 

LateToCult

I’m probably gonna be proven wrong but I feel like Kornbread and Bosco would eat all these part 2 girls up. 

Weak episode but Angeria alone was enough to carry to stay it afloat. Wow, she is definitely the best of the second group. Together with Kornbred, Bosco and Kerri already makes this a great season :tony:

phantasmas

onion story placed the bar so low that i think no one should ever be scared of auditioning in the future 😭 

the ugly flats maddy wore?  😭 like not even a kitten heel?? plssss

i need angie, kornbread, and miss colby for top 3 😭🙌🏽

edit: Jorgeous was so cute too. She seems to lip sync to the beat more than the lyrics but that can be good sometimes i guess 🤔

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived