💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

AURAOFSHEISSE

bosco,kerri,and June have me gagged already, amazing cast, is the rudemption of RPDR finally upon us.:ohwell:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
danbekim

I'm liking Kerri, Willow, June & Kornbread. Looking forward this season :vegas:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

BlingNotTheMusic
On 12/3/2021 at 6:09 PM, Enigma said:

S13 sucked because there were no stakes. From the promo alone you could tell either Mik or Symone was winning. There was literally no other contender. They put the girls they’d be pushing in the winners episode, then gave Symone 2 wins + the “you’re a superstar” speech right at the start. The girls from the losers episodes were the one to leave for a couple episodes before things picked up. The competition wasn’t fierce. It didn’t feel like “oh **** who’s gonna leave now???” but the cookie crumbling all the way to the finale. 

Anything would be better than S11 but S13 is fully the 2nd worst

Please GAWD let's hope there's no trainwrecks like Kandy Muse and Silky, who the producers literally only keep around for ratings. They're one of the main reasons the US version of the show is barely watchable these days.

There's so much petty drama, fights, and unnecessary "no eliminated queens".

La Rosalia

I was reflecting on why I liked AS6 and UK2 so much and one of the things both seasons have in common (besides from a great cast) is that there were barely any acting challenges. I hope there aren’t many on this season either. 

Ororo Munroe
Just now, La Rosalia said:

I was reflecting on why I liked AS6 and UK2 so much and one of the things both seasons have in common (besides from a great cast) is that there were barely any acting challenges. I hope there aren’t many on this season either. 

plus, UK2’s acting challenge was great! AS6’s one was boring, but it didn’t ruin the whole season (and we got to see amazing lip sync by Kylie ❤️

I was thinkin' 'bout making a comeback, back to me

La Rosalia
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

plus, UK2’s acting challenge was great! AS6’s one was boring, but it didn’t ruin the whole season (and we got to see amazing lip sync by Kylie ❤️

I swear if we get another cringe challenge like the shrunk drag queens one…

I hope the improv challenges are good too, please no more Bossy Rossy or draglexa kind of challenges. 

Luke78619

The first eleven minutes has given me high hopes, already seems like a great cast. I just hope it doesn’t follow where S13 went in terms of obvious riggery and forced (and boring) storylines :selena: AS6 gave me hope for a great regular season again, don’t ruin it please :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Stephen

I'm glad that someone is going home episode 1. I'm glad the first challenge seems to be the talent show? Very exciting :flutter: I'm glad the first judge is Lizzo and I hope the lip sync song is Truth Hurts. 

So far I'm rooting for Alyssa Hunter and Kerri Colby. 

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

I swear if we get another cringe challenge like the shrunk drag queens one…

I hope the improv challenges are good too, please no more Bossy Rossy or draglexa kind of challenges. 

I think you’re asking for too much :bradley: a full drag race season without a cringe and bad written challenge? impossible 

Enigma
15 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Please GAWD let's hope there's no trainwrecks like Kandy Muse and Silky, who the producers literally only keep around for ratings. They're one of the main reasons the US version of the show is barely watchable these days.

There's so much petty drama, fights, and unnecessary "no eliminated queens".

Semi disagree, Silky literally had more wins than the winner so I think it made sense she'd be top 4. Kandy I can see it, the fact she was top 2 when she clearly wasn't winning was offputting. It's not the fact they're messy which puts me off, because TBH the messier the queen the better the TV. It's the fact they edit/judge in a way that only lets us see THEIR winner picks as the contenders. For instance, robbing Utica of the ball win and giving it to Gottmik. It was obvious Gottmik was making the finale over Utica, yet they gave her the win because they needed to boost her TR and make her a potential winner. Which is just weird. Let the season happen organically. It's much easier to root for a frontrunner when they go through hardships than when production protects them from it.

Season 13 for instance would have been much better if they let Mik/Symone lose their episode 1 LS, let Utica have her wins, didn't save Kandy randomly (I do think it was an ok double shantay, but eliminating her first was so gimmicky), didn't protect Mik from the bottom, and didn't tell Symone she was a superstar in the FIRST COMPETITIVE EPISODE???

I'm not over messy queens and fights, actually we need more of those. I'm over uncalled for double shantays, pre-chosen finalists and obvious edits. It's always so hard to root for the producers' favourites cause they make it so obvious that they're gonna survive everything thrown at them

La Rosalia
4 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

I think you’re asking for too much :bradley: a full drag race season without a cringe and bad written challenge? impossible 

Lmao well I don’t know if this an unpopular opinion but I liked both from season 9! (the 9021HOE challenge and the improv where Valentina went home). Same with season 5, I loved these challenges. But yeah I think having a season where all the acting/improv challenges are good is almost impossible 😅

Can we have a lot of dancing, singing, design and standup challenges instead? :flutter:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, La Rosalia said:

Lmao well I don’t know if this an unpopular opinion but I liked both from season 9! (the 9021HOE challenge and the improv where Valentina went home). Same with season 5, I loved these challenges. But yeah I think having a season where all the acting/improv challenges are good is almost impossible 😅

Can we have a lot of dancing, singing, design and standup challenges instead? :flutter:

season 9’s ones were amazing, that’s true! and yes! we need more design challenges, please! they are always so much fun, but I guess these episodes are hard to rig and edit for producer’s picks lol

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Semi disagree, Silky literally had more wins than the winner so I think it made sense she'd be top 4. Kandy I can see it, the fact she was top 2 when she clearly wasn't winning was offputting. It's not the fact they're messy which puts me off, because TBH the messier the queen the better the TV. It's the fact they edit/judge in a way that only lets us see THEIR winner picks as the contenders. For instance, robbing Utica of the ball win and giving it to Gottmik. It was obvious Gottmik was making the finale over Utica, yet they gave her the win because they needed to boost her TR and make her a potential winner. Which is just weird. Let the season happen organically. It's much easier to root for a frontrunner when they go through hardships than when production protects them from it.

Season 13 for instance would have been much better if they let Mik/Symone lose their episode 1 LS, let Utica have her wins, didn't save Kandy randomly (I do think it was an ok double shantay, but eliminating her first was so gimmicky), didn't protect Mik from the bottom, and didn't tell Symone she was a superstar in the FIRST COMPETITIVE EPISODE???

I'm not over messy queens and fights, actually we need more of those. I'm over uncalled for double shantays, pre-chosen finalists and obvious edits. It's always so hard to root for the producers' favourites cause they make it so obvious that they're gonna survive everything thrown at them

Idk, I'm rewatching season 11 and it's really reminding me why I dislike Silky and I genuinely have no idea why they brought her back. Attention seeking and loud mouth child. 

The drama and fights are so cringey to me, though I respect your opinion. 

The international seasons like UK, Spain, Canada, etc don't have any or NEAR as much petty drama as the US seasons and it's high key embarrassing tbh. 

Again, just my opinion as a long time drag race stan. 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14
Magic Mike

Does anyone know how longer we have to wait until the premiere? I'd like to know the exact time

RAYA.core

the moment you forget rpdr is a teenager. wow #14!

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived