series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Flippy

TeamĀ 

Spoiler

Lady Camden

All the way! So excited for the promo pictures! Sheā€™s gonna slay this ****! :excited:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 hours ago, Tom Nook said:

I feel at peace knowing that I donā€™t watch every iteration of drag race thatĀ some fans feel like they are obligated to for some reason, with that said Iā€™m excited for these new batch of queens

same. Just like I don't watch all these spin offs of The Voice, X-Factors etc worldwide.Ā 

Drag Race US is the only show I watched. Helped me from feeling burnout that some these hennies already started to feelĀ now.Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, Gaijin said:

I never thought Iā€™d get sick of drag race, but here we are.

Ā Gotta say I love DRUK and All Stars shenanigans more than mainstream DRUS these days.. DRUS is too ā€œproducedā€ imo..

So much this. US Drag Race seasons the last few years have been so lackluster compared to the TALENT on Drag Race UK, Canada, Spain, Holland, Etc.

Envy Peru, Bimini, Prianka, so many to list!

• 2 weeks later...
Chlorine Sevigny

It seems so early this year. I like that they've switched back to doing the regular seasons first and All Stars after.Ā 

TheOriginalOne

I think this is gonna be the first time in a long time that I go into a season of Drag Race without knowing a few of the spoilers here and there. In the past, Iā€™ve seen comments spoil things or maybe a YouTube video. But now I donā€™t even know of any of the queens that might be on, I thinkā€¦at least I donā€™t remember lol. Itā€™s exciting not knowing! Canā€™t wait! What time is the reveal?

1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

I think this is gonna be the first time in a long time that I go into a season of Drag Race without knowing a few of the spoilers here and there. In the past, Iā€™ve seen comments spoil things or maybe a YouTube video. But now I donā€™t even know of any of the queens that might be on, I thinkā€¦at least I donā€™t remember lol. Itā€™s exciting not knowing! Canā€™t wait! What time is the reveal?

I'm in the same boat -- I always cave in every season and check spoilers on Reddit. This year I don't know any of the queens or names, I'm gonna try to hold out tooĀ :udidnt:

• COOOK changed the title to Drag Race S14 Cast Ruveal
Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Anything yet?

Angry New York GIF

4 more hours to wait.Ā :cyanlights:

Mistress of the Elements āš”ļø

La Rosalia

PREMIERE DATE: JANUARY 7th

8:00 PM ET/PT @ VH1

14Cast-1.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

Alyssa Hunter / IG: thealyssahunter

Angeria Paris VanMichaels / IG: angeriavm

Bosco / IG: hereisbosco

DayaĀ Betty / IG: dayabetty

Deja Skye / Ā IG: dejaskyeĀ 

Jasmine Kennedie / IG: Jasminekennedie

Jorgeous / IG: Jorgeous_1

June Jambalaya / IG: junejambalaya

Kerri Colby / IG: kerricolby

Kornbread the Snack / IG: kornbreadthesnack

Lady Camden / IG: ladycamden

MaddyĀ Morphosis / IG: maddymorphosis

Orion Story / IG: theorionstoryĀ 

Willow Pill / IG: willowpillqueen greenĀ 

TWITTER THREAD WITH PROMO PICS:

Ā 

FIRST INTERVIEW WITH THE QUEENS:Ā https://ew.com/tv/rupauls-drag-race-season-14-cast-interviews/

• La Rosalia changed the title to RuPaulā€™s Drag Race Season 14 General Discussion
LateToCult

I have to stanĀ Bosco because sheā€™s from my city. Bring that crown back to Seattle.Ā :giveup:

Born This Way

That was quite something.

Actual spoilers opinions:

Spoiler

Girl, the leaks in reddit tea checker areĀ such a mess. Like, wtf was production on this seasonĀ :toofunny:Ā I'm prepared forĀ it to be worst than season 11

Also poor Kornbread. I was really looking forward to her being on.Ā At least she's coming for that crown in season 15

Ā 

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14
  • COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived