Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

Stephen
11 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

But is it really just a joke if it's being echoed by quite a few others (that are very much serious)? I don't think so. Look around there's some in this very thread. There was a few times in that Pit Stop episode where Violet starts talking about Maddie and her sexuality and it quickly cuts away which makes me want to know what was actually cut out. It seems like she's not ok with Maddie being on drag race.

Well it's just conjecture but regardless she has the right to her opinion.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know when there's a challenge on RPDR when you have to make over a straight guy and put them in drag for their first time? That's what Maddy Morphosis gives. His drag is anonymous and bland.

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Knife said:

You know when there's a challenge on RPDR when you have to make over a straight guy and put them in drag for their first time? That's what Maddy Morphosis gives. His drag is anonymous and bland.

White mediocrity at best then?? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fantina
2 hours ago, Knife said:

I understand if his drag is not your cup of tea. It doesn't have to be, but let's not attack his art. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

artdoll
Spoiler

This elimination was so hard because I love both, I have a bias for Kerri but I did think that Alyssa outperformed her, regardless, I'm very happy that Kerri is still in the competition but I'm so sad about Alyssa going home, I genuinely thought that Kornbread was gonna lip sync tbh :bradley:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Spoiler

imo Jorgeous should have been in the bottom with that bodysuit and Kerri should have easily been safe.

Also what is this Jasmine edit? I thought she was going to be a completely delusional instigator but she's been nothing but understanding and accommodating while the girls drag her a*s through the mud and call her an annoying oatmeal raisin cookie lmao. 

Luke78619

Kinda thought the eliminated queen won the lip sync, seemed like they tried to edit it so that it focused more on the winning queen and less on the eliminated queen :/ 

but was a great episode, really liked the challenge :ladyhaha:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

AndiGaga

Top 10 episode ever for me

The challenge was sooo funny, i think i never laughed out that loud before when watching Drag Race

Imo Willow should have won, but Angeria is so sweet, its deserved

Kornbread (i love her) should have lipsynced but they need her for the ratings

Alyssa did the slightly better lipsync but overall she does not do it for me, so i am happy to see Kerri stay

Levine

Good episode ruined by the poor judging on the lipsync.

I'm glad that QUEEN ANGIE won. She's phenomenal, about time we had an old school queen who has ACTUAL talent and is not just a fashion bimbo with 0 personality. I'm rooting for her right now, the competition is tough but I hope she can pull through.

I'm really starting to get tired about the willow hype. The outfit was bad, her challenge was good but not that great like the judges said, I fail to see this huge personality that everybody is talking about. She has the finale on lock because the producers know what the audience like and the last white queen they crowned is Aquaria so yeah, unfortunately I can see her winning this. UNLESS Bosco wakes the **** up and show us something?

Shocked how Jorgeous was safe tbh, but I'm happy because I like her. Orion is another one with 0 personality to me and she's still there, one of the luckies queen of the show ever? Don't get me wrong I love me some underdogs so if she suddenly start to slay the challnges I'd be happy, but I think she's not ready yet.

Alyssa won that lipsync to me, but she's just a latina so she had no chance. She remains one of the most polished and amazing queen of the show.

gagzus
On 1/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, CyanDante said:

We need another meme of Violet saying No. :billie:

Also they couldn't they find anyone else to host the pitstop. :samanthac:

They film all of the Pit Stop in advance (before the season airs) Bob was filming We're Here and Trixie was filming Queen of The Universe. 

Spoiler

Monet was probably chosen since she's part of All Winners

Spoiler

And top 2 apparently

Sneaky Oliver

Kerri lost the lip sync but she shouldn’t have been in the bottom in the first place so… this was one of those eps a random queen gets eliminated because no one really bombed 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MessyTop

The judging was all over the place! The Top 3 was very questionable , and the bottom 3 was also very questionable. 
Seems like production wanted the eliminated Queen to go home no matter what. Very confusing. 
also, the candy bar twist is so anti climatic, making a girl who just lost a lipsync open a candy bar is just cringe. 
The Top 4 seems so obvious to me right now, you can see the tier of filler queens, and the top 4-5 so clearly. 

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived