Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bad Blood (Taylor’s Version) in the trailer of “DC League of Superpets”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Chromatography

so is 1989 completely recorded or something? because this is the second song from it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarcamstic
37 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

so is 1989 completely recorded or something? because this is the second song from it.

i personally think she's re-recorded it already & she's just sitting on it... there's currently a lawsuit surrounding "shake it off" that i think may be preventing the release of 1989 (taylor's version)

OT: i'm so excited for the rest of her re-recordings. red (tv) blew me away & this snippet sounds fantastic.

flying like 1000 birds

Agunimon
55 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

I definitely think so. Genuinely believe that it was her intention to release 1989 before Red, but something happened beforehand so she had to change her plans.

sillynate
22 hours ago, Agunimon said:

How often did you listen to it prior? It's so funny hearing reactions to the re-recorded songs from Swifties and reactions from people who just casually listen to her.

So pre rep I was just a casual listener and only know the hits. With Fearless TV I can hear differences with instrument tuning and her voice isn’t as squeaky because she’s not 16 anymore. But with WD and now BB those were from when her voice matured/started to mature so she literally sounds the same to me plus it’s computer generated sounds so tuning instruments isn’t necessarily a problem either (but I will say that recreating those computer generated sounds is harder because you have to find the exact settings whereas with the others you just need a guitar and can call it a day)

ChavaWM

Seeing as All Too Well is having fans harass Jake, I hope people will leave Katy alone when this comes out. No need for fans to start up new feuds

Kim Petrus
On 11/25/2021 at 9:38 AM, ChavaWM said:

Seeing as All Too Well is having fans harass Jake, I hope people will leave Katy alone when this comes out. No need for fans to start up new feuds

Well at least it will give Katy the promotion she deserved for smile, could be a perfect timing for a new album :ohwell:

On 11/24/2021 at 10:06 PM, sillynate said:

So pre rep I was just a casual listener and only know the hits. With Fearless TV I can hear differences with instrument tuning and her voice isn’t as squeaky because she’s not 16 anymore. But with WD and now BB those were from when her voice matured/started to mature so she literally sounds the same to me plus it’s computer generated sounds so tuning instruments isn’t necessarily a problem either (but I will say that recreating those computer generated sounds is harder because you have to find the exact settings whereas with the others you just need a guitar and can call it a day)

I hope so too, but regarding the re-recording of I know you were trouble.... I’m scared 

On 11/24/2021 at 5:02 AM, sarcamstic said:

there's currently a lawsuit surrounding "shake it off" that i think may be preventing the release of 1989 (taylor's version)

Which lawsuit ???

sarcamstic
22 minutes ago, Kim Petass said:

Which lawsuit ???

it’s regarding someone who claims she ripped off one of their songs for “shake it off” — specifically the lyrics, “players gonna play, haters gonna hate.”

https://completemusicupdate.com/article/long-running-shake-it-off-song-theft-case-still-likely-to-head-to-a-jury/

flying like 1000 birds

Archived