• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, weed said:

Overexposure found dead in a ditch 

Speak for yourself, what a time to be alive and swiftie :vegas:

... and now i just sit in silence.

sillynate

You could’ve told me it was the original and I’d believe you :ladyhaha: I still currently have the same problem with Wildest Dreams. I have played the two versions side by side and I was able to notice the few differences that way (her timing is off so slightly at some parts on WDTV) but if you played me one and told me it was the other I’d believe you 100% which is good cuz that’s what she wants :firega: 

PlastiscGuy
16 minutes ago, Damon said:

I love how they all say the same when it's other artists (Billie, Dua, Taylor) but I just know they would eat their words and praise Gaga if she did the same :billie:

PG.

ProfessionalClown

Oh it sounds SO MUCH BETTER. Her vocals fit it a lot better IMO now when back then it always felt a little weird to me with her vocals then.

I can’t wait to hear the bridge omg 

ELECTROHEART
23 minutes ago, Damon said:

You said that, Swiftie, not people :poot:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

BillieGOAT
7 minutes ago, dojo said:

do i have a very sophisticated ear? cause it doesn't sound the same as OG to me.

It sounds like a re-recording with the Kendrick remix instrumental 

9 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I love how they all say the same when it's other artists (Billie, Dua, Taylor) but I just know they would eat their words and praise Gaga if she did the same :billie:

The way no one was complaining to begin with but get your life sis :billie:

Agunimon
23 minutes ago, sillynate said:

You could’ve told me it was the original and I’d believe you :ladyhaha: I still currently have the same problem with Wildest Dreams. I have played the two versions side by side and I was able to notice the few differences that way (her timing is off so slightly at some parts on WDTV) but if you played me one and told me it was the other I’d believe you 100% which is good cuz that’s what she wants :firega: 

How often did you listen to it prior? It's so funny hearing reactions to the re-recorded songs from Swifties and reactions from people who just casually listen to her.

Archived