Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Apple Music Gaga Essentials Playlist

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

400x400SC.FPESS02.jpg?l=en-US
215x215SC.FPESS02.jpeg?l=en-GB1541531088_lady-gaga-essentials.jpg

Do you think the ‘Lady Gaga Essentials’ playlist on Apple Music is a good overarching representation of Gaga’s career??

https://music.apple.com/us/playlist/lady-gaga-essentials/pl.7317f360675246799a68763fea51fb52

Playlist Tracklist

Spoiler

911 (Charli XCX & A.G. Cook Remix)

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Shallow (with Bradley Cooper)

Born This Way

Stupid Love

Just Dance

Million Reasons

The Edge of Glory

Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)

Applause

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK)

Always Remember Us This Way

Paparazzi

Alejandro

Marry The Night

Do What U Want (with Christina Aguilera)

Judas

Perfect Illusion

Yoü and I

The Cure

LoveGame

Til It Happens To You

I think they should take out TIHTY, DWUW, and 911 (Album Version) and add Bang Bang (My Baby Shot and Down), Love For Sale, and Scheiße. It’s honestly blasphemy that there isn’t a single track by TonyGa in the playlist. Scheiße was played at the JWT, Coachella, and Enigma, it’s a clear fan fave, and clearly one of Gaga’s faves. If not Scheiße, then I’d be down for Joanne (WDYTYG) [PV] being added, I mean, it did win a Grammy :ally:

Thoughts?? Opinions?? Tea?? Shade??

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
2 hours ago, Monster7 said:

Not including DITD, ScheiBe or Bloody Mary is like not including All Too Well in Taylor's playlist

Yesssss very true. They should expand it to at least 30 tracks, some others’ essentials playlists are like 50 tracks :messga:

Like Gaga has 6 studio albums, a blockbuster soundtrack, and two critically acclaimed albums with a jazz legend, 25 tracks barely cuts it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Leoj305

This seems to be a playlist of her most successful singles. I def think Gypsy , I’ll never love again, Starstruck, Scheibe, Venus. All belong there too. 

Archived