Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

On 11/27/2021 at 12:49 AM, Kim Petass said:

Of course she deserves to win the Oscars for HOG this year, but for these Grammys noms honestly.. there’s better in each caregory :oops:

to you your opinion GIF

the album means a lot more to musical history & its very well done as a jazz record, I think it deserves it, theres going to be many people who couldnt care less for the other acts on the list and think L4S is the best album this year, and their opinion counts too! Hopefully some of them are on the voting pannel

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just A Holy Fool

The erasure of JazzGa by some here, even when she gets 6 ****ing Grammy nominations is a choice.

Kim Petrus
8 hours ago, Medusa said:

to you your opinion GIF

the album means a lot more to musical history & its very well done as a jazz record, I think it deserves it, theres going to be many people who couldnt care less for the other acts on the list and think L4S is the best album this year, and their opinion counts too! Hopefully some of them are on the voting pannel

Oh for sure ! I never said it was a bad album. But I will be very disappointed if AOTY goes to an album of covers, as classics jazz standards as they might be.

On 11/26/2021 at 4:49 PM, Kim Petass said:

but for these Grammys noms honestly.. there’s better in each caregory :oops:

On 11/23/2021 at 12:01 PM, liquidsunshine said:

Wtf lol 

On 11/23/2021 at 12:26 PM, TMM90 said:

Let’s not pretend all those nominations are justified.

On 11/23/2021 at 11:50 AM, HEARTSTOP said:

Grammys are GENEROUS this year. Great for Gaga and Tony, but honestly I'd only count on Best Traditional Pop Album at best.

On 11/23/2021 at 1:29 PM, KORG said:

Cant believe there's a nomination for video lmao

On 11/23/2021 at 5:49 PM, Pharamon said:

I KNOW! tf lmao

11 hours ago, Medusa said:

the album means a lot more to musical history & its very well done as a jazz record, I think it deserves it, 

10 hours ago, Just A Holy Fool said:

The erasure of JazzGa by some here, even when she gets 6 ****ing Grammy nominations is a choice.

Why all the nominations? Because the "SECRET COMMITTEES" are gone!! Thank you to the Weeknd! 🙂

Yes, the nominations are well deserved.

Best Traditional Pop Album - Tony WON multiple times, including Cheek to Cheek with Gaga.  

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - Tony WON multiple times. So did Gaga.

Best Music Video - POIGNANT and priceless. Sometimes less is more. 😍

Best Engineered Album - No reason to believe their engineers don't deserve the nomination.

ROTY - Tony nominated 3 times before (WON once). Engineers nominated. 

AOTY - Tony nominated twice before (WON once). Engineers nominated.

6 Grammy nominations in 2021. What better way to honor the late and great Cole Porter!

she/her/hers

Just A Holy Fool
5 hours ago, Kim Petass said:

Oh for sure ! I never said it was a bad album. But I will be very disappointed if AOTY goes to an album of covers, as classics jazz standards as they might be.

The Grammy’s eat this kind of stuff up. It has a very strong shot of winning, even if for the narrative alone.

51 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

Why all the nominations? Because the "SECRET COMMITTEES" are gone!! Thank you to the Weeknd! 🙂

Yes, the nominations are well deserved.

Best Traditional Pop Album - Tony WON multiple times, including Cheek to Cheek with Gaga.  

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance - Tony WON multiple times. So did Gaga.

Best Music Video - POIGNANT and priceless. Sometimes less is more. 😍

Best Engineered Album - No reason to believe their engineers don't deserve the nomination.

ROTY - Tony nominated 3 times before (WON once). Engineers nominated. 

AOTY - Tony nominated twice before (WON once). Engineers nominated.

6 Grammy nominations in 2021. What better way to honor the late and great Cole Porter!

I am allowed to have a different opinion right?

Archived