Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

As much as I would love to see them win ROTY and AOTY, I just cannot see it with it being an non-popular pick with the GP.

They have the rest wrapped up though, especially Traditional and Engineered album.

I would LOVE to see AOTY win :enigma: (I know it's almost impossible), but imagine face of other artists and huge drama around it :ally: That would be epic :bear:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS
12 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Let’s not pretend all those nominations are justified.

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, Kapi08 said:

Wait... what? How it is possible that L4S has been nominated, since it was released after deadline? 
shocked wait what GIF by Shalita Grant
So happy for them :ally:

They shipped some of the cassettes (and I think cds) on Sept. 30, which counts a technical release date :ally:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

53 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Wait did born this way get a Grammy I don’t remember that. Or is this nominations

Just nominations 

Christopher Rolas

None of them can compite to I Get a Kick Out Of You in "Best Pop Duo/Group Performance" yet the BTS fans are gonna make a drama out of it... again, I know.

They haven't, they just can't understand that they only nominate BTS for ratings, not because they actually think they're good.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Christopher Rolas
On 11/24/2021 at 10:06 AM, weed said:

Just nominations 

That's why I don't take the Grammys seriously and after we know about the corruption cases I just see the Grammys as a simbol of impact and favoritism among the critics, indeed, not about talent anymore. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Plastic Flower
16 minutes ago, Christopher Rolas said:

None of them can compite to I Get a Kick Out Of You in "Best Pop Duo/Group Performance" yet the BTS fans are gonna make a drama out of it... again, I know.

They haven't, they just can't understand that they only nominate BTS for ratings, not because they actually think they're good.

They're already attacking Doja Cat and posting racial slurs on the Kiss Me More video.

Drop it

BradleyCooper
17 minutes ago, Christopher Rolas said:

Although I would love for I get a kick out of you to win, I wouldn’t completely rule out Kiss Me More

Kim Petrus

Of course she deserves to win the Oscars for HOG this year, but for these Grammys noms honestly.. there’s better in each caregory :oops:

Archived