💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Wowwwww. That far exceeds what I was expecting. 6 nominations means they want to support her and Tony.  They are def winning traditional jazz album but they have a shot at AOTY!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the  order from most to least likely wins for Love For Sale is going to be:

Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical
Album of the Year
Record of the Year
Best Music Video

I go back and forth between 2nd and 3rd because I can see Kiss Me More as competition in Pop Duo while Love For Sale being the only AOTY nominee in Engineered Album, Non-Classical seems like a lock (but I haven't thought about this category enough to feel secure in that). 

Music Video feels like Lil Nas X's to lose. The general field categories are tough cause Gaga hasn't won there but Bennett has... but would a covers album or song really inspire enthusiasm. The narrative of Tony's last album and the quality of the music were big factors in the noms, but so is Tony being high up the list alphabetically. 

CyanDante

So people here before said she won't be getting nominations. Now that she got them, now they are saying she won't win. 

Love to see the love for Gaga! :vegas: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

HuffsAhoy
33 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Let’s not pretend all those nominations are justified.

They are though, sweetie. Stay pressed. 

tumblr_m6bf4080bS1r7ng8fo2_250.gif

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

I thought 911 would get best MV, but am happy for I Get A Kick Out Of You nomination.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Ororo Munroe

i can't believe some of you can't be happy about her nominations?! like, wtf?! 

every year academy nominates people who can't write their songs, can't perform and sing live, but y'all okay with that, but Gaga and Tony's nominations are suddenly not deserved?? c'mon, guys, this is just so pathetic. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i’m worried an album of the year win could backfire … but also i’m here for it 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

also if she wins album of the year for a jazz record and best actress in the same awards season then you just know her next album ain’t gonna be pop. i’m ready for the stefani era 

1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

Let’s not pretend all those nominations are justified.

:billie: stop

mother, what must i do?

thehanyo

There's already a story in the press about how Tony's the 2nd-oldest person to be nominated for AOTY and would be the oldest if he won. That's a really, really good story for Academy members to know when they're voting. Ahhhh.

ELECTROHEART

Swifties, Madders, Dua Lipers and haters in general can choke on this :staymad:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived