đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Nite said:

OMG so happy for her. Was 911 not qualified for best video or did it really just not get nominated? That blows my mind :huntyga:

I think Gaga's team didn't submit it to focus on a Love 4 Sale campaign. 911 would probably have a better chance for winning but given what just happened I think they're competitive for everything (with Traditional Pop Album and Pop Duo being the likeliest wins)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James Gibson
4 minutes ago, Nite said:

OMG so happy for her. Was 911 not qualified for best video or did it really just not get nominated? That blows my mind :huntyga:

her label prob only submitted IGAKOOY for music video and not 911. she really hates chromatica

Levine

I'm glad I DRAGGED all of you who didn't listen nor stream nor buy L4S. 

Now go to stream it and especially I got a kick out of you!

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

Waiting to see those people's faces who were like -

"I am expecting 0 noms, I will be happy if she gets 1 "

:billie:

SUCK IT. :vegas:

They'll be crawling out of the woodworks soon claiming Bobby paid the Academy off or something. The jazz haters always seethe when Gaga gets awarded for her work in the genre :billie:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

lilboyblue
Just now, Fish said:

congrats!! i feel like olivia's noms are disappointing though, no? I feel like Sour should have had a place in AOTY

Wait, I thought it was nominated. They just ran out of space with the graphics I think.

Anderson123

I was watching the stream on mute and they only showed 5 albums but now that I see Donda and Evermore I think it's over omg. :bradley:

skaxboy
1 minute ago, joannethenight said:

Is this the unreleased Grimes Chromatica interlude from DoC?

I hope this makes everyone realize to buy “Love 4 Sale” for Christmas gifts!!!

Madam Margolyes
2 minutes ago, Fish said:

congrats!! i feel like olivia's noms are disappointing though, no? I feel like Sour should have had a place in AOTY

Sour is nominated for AOTY

1 minute ago, lilboyblue said:

Wait, I thought it was nominated. They just ran out of space with the graphics I think.

oh youre right, my bad.

also EVERMORE CAN CHOKE. if it wins I swear I am rioting. 

This year Gaga has: Performed at the inauguration, celebrated 10 years of BTW, ARTPOP revival, #1 remix album and biggest debut for one on Spotify, covered UK and Italian Vogue in the same month, landed her 2nd major role and gained Oscar buzz, 2nd Jazz collab album and numerous Grammy nominations. 

You can't say she isn't slaying 2021 and moving into new heights of her career :firega:

I do wish 911 MV was nominated though, that video is a masterpiece.

FormerExtrovert

Not me watching L4S MV again to understand why it was nominated. :ladyhaha:Well to be honest, it is definitely heartwarming; so simple that it appeals to you in a way I guess. That “last album” narrative is truly something huh? Tony bennett deserved. 

Archived