đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

OMG so happy for her. Was 911 not qualified for best video or did it really just not get nominated? That blows my mind :huntyga:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MadreMonster said:

AOTY but Chromatica didn’t even get nominated?! The gays lost.

Could you imagine her getting her first AOTY for her lowest selling album :ladyhaha:

But I’m here for it 

Not having the BRP and having the narrative of Bennett's last album are making huge ROI for this album

Patriziaa Reggiani

We have 6 nominations for Love For sale now. More than Chromatica, Born this way or TFM, I'm screaming

I will not watch House of Gucci

3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

This year’s nominations are a joke.

This is the first year when the secret committee has been eliminated. So these nominations reflect the actual academy members’ votes lol

I really see them winning at least 3 Grammys  :pray: :firega:

My bets are on Traditional Pop Vocal Album, Pop Duo and ROTY, hopefully :flutter:

I don't see them winning Best MV (911 deserved... They really messed up that one :selena:) and maybe Billie wins AOTY, but if they get it, I wouldn't complain :ladyhaha:

SpadesToStart

The fact that they got an AOTY nom means it’s highly likely they’re getting the Traditional Pop Grammy again :excited2:

Runway
2 minutes ago, Oreo said:

We have 6 nominations for Love For sale now. More than Chromatica, Born this way or TFM, I'm screaming

She is doing that 14 years into her career. The most legendary, anti-FAD behavior exhibited by a MPG

moment-whitney.gif

congrats!! i feel like olivia's noms are disappointing though, no? I feel like Sour should have had a place in AOTY

lilboyblue

AN OVERPERFORMANCE. WOW!

Congrats, Gaga! Congrats, Tony! The ROTY and AOTY noms are :firega:

Ngl, Love For Sale is holding up well for me. Let's Do It when that horn kicks in is a moment.

Archived