Gagaplayer315

This is amazing :giveup: 

Let me listen to L4S for the first time to celebrate 

naomi-campell-laughing.gif

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lilboyblue

Yeah, pretty competitive field but the AOTY field not having a clear frontrunner might work towards Gaga & Tony's favor... plus the final album narrative. 

Remember also, the concert specials will air right before voting starts in December so it will be fresh in voter's minds. There is also the MTV Unplugged show which we still don't know when will drop.

I don't know how strong Kanye is... can he snatch? 

This was....really unexpected. Tony must usher a lot of respect with the grammy's people. (RIA? i forget who votes)

Dr Fudge

If nothing more, we can at least expect them to take 2-3 awards for pop traditional, pop duo, and engineering. I’m not gonna hold my breath for album or record of the year (also low key hoping Billie snatches RotY with HTE, as that is a masterpiece that I’m still bopping to).

Amazing feat! 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Shav33l

I'M SO HAPPY FOR THEM!!!! An AOTY win is highly likely because it was the only album (from the AOTY nominations) to be nominated for Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical! Hoping for Gaga's first GF win omfg!! 

Red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout.

TEANUS

The way I expected 2-3 noms and we got SIX shocked oprah winfrey GIF

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

James Gibson
45 minutes ago, tmo13 said:

enough of this "gaga hates chromatica" narrative, it's so tired.

she's said many times during the HOG press cycle that working on that album was a PAINFUL EXPERIENCE. she probably has a lot of bad memories from that recording experience and that's why she's distanced herself from it.

just move on & stream the album lmao 

It was a JOKE! I always defended her choices and understand how strongly the album affects her cause it affects me too. Its total fine if she doesnt feel comfortable to promote it anymore.

Poltergeist

I'm so happy for both of them, but I don't think I understand why LFS is included in pop categories???

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Archived