Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2
14 minutes ago, Levine said:

I'm glad I DRAGGED all of you who didn't listen nor stream nor buy L4S. 

Now go to stream it and especially I got a kick out of you!

L4S was the first album I bought in stores since ASIB, and I forgot how fun it was to go to the music section and find the album you want. It was a thrill. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway
12 minutes ago, flyaway said:

I love LFS but we know it has all those nominations because it's Tony's last album.

I'm glad tho

If he sang his final album with anyone else but Gaga no one would have cared. We know its thank to both, especially with Gaga being everywhere thanks to HOG so the grammys want a little of that clout

tyler k
12 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

AOTY is gonna be a tough call (it is for me at least), but I'm leaning towards Evermore. Great album and would be well-deserved even if Taylor won the category a bajillion times already.

Mainstream-wise I think Planet Her is the contender for AOTY.

I genuinely don't think Taylor is getting AOTY two years in a row

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

lilboyblue

The committees being abolished bodes well for Gaga it seems. 

Oh ASIB OST, Chromatica... what could have beens.

41 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

3. Best Pop Duo/Group Performance
For new vocal or instrumental duo/group or collaborative pop recordings. Singles or Tracks only.

I Get A Kick Out Of You Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
Lonely Justin Bieber & benny blanco
Butter BTS
Higher Power Coldplay
Kiss Me More Doja Cat Featuring SZA

This list alone gives me so much satisfaction of being a Lady Gaga fan 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

14 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

AOTY is gonna be a tough call (it is for me at least), but I'm leaning towards Evermore. Great album and would be well-deserved even if Taylor won the category a bajillion times already.

I don't think they are giving it to Taylor again... It might go to Billie, Olivia or Doja but, if we are lucky, the Academy may want to celebrate Tony and gives it to LFS :pray:

There is no way Grammys won't do a Tony celebration/tribute mashups at the show, Gaga will definitely attend and probably sing 1 or 2 songs.

Anderson123
16 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

The Grammys said, "Chromatica who? We only stan jazz here." 

And Justin Bieber apparently. What is the obsession with his trash music. :madge:

Stephen
Just now, GipJo said:

There is no way Grammys won't do a Tony celebration/tribute mashups at the show, Gaga will definitely attend and probably sing 1 or 2 songs.

Omgg that's such a beautiful idea. I wonder who else would participate

jacs vs looser
17 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Out of the 63 years the Grammys have been celebrated, only twice has an artist won AOTY 2 years in a row, so I really do think that having won with Folklore drastically reduces her chances, especially since Evermore is somewhat of a continuation of that same album. 

Not saying it won't happen, it is Taylor Swift after all, but I'm leaning more towards Doja. (Still lighting my Alejandro candles for L4S tho) 

CyanDante
28 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

They'll be crawling out of the woodworks soon claiming Bobby paid the Academy off or something. The jazz haters always seethe when Gaga gets awarded for her work in the genre :billie:

Basically that's why others used to get so many unfair noms and wins. Removing the committe has led to some fair deserved nominations. :diane:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

DanielM

I think there is a chance for LFS to win AOTY. A small chance, but it is a possibility. Just like that article said some weeks ago: Grammy's will try to honor Tony Bennett. Also, it's not unusual for a non-popular album to win AOTY. Remember Beck? HOWEVER, the nomination is a win for itself.

Archived