news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Kapi08
1 minute ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

As much as I would love to see them win ROTY and AOTY, I just cannot see it with it being an non-popular pick with the GP.

They have the rest wrapped up though, especially Traditional and Engineered album.

I would LOVE to see AOTY win :enigma: (I know it's almost impossible), but imagine face of other artists and huge drama around it :ally: That would be epic :bear:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lilboyblue

• LG2008

• Meat

• AnglerfishbraBENUS

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. Record Of The Year Award to the Artist and to the Producer(s), Recording Engineer(s) and/or Mixer(s) and mastering engineer(s), if other than the artist. • I Still Have Faith In You ABBA • Fr

Wait they got nominated for best music video? 

When she beats BTS two years in a row in Best Duo/Group Performance 

Patriziaa Reggiani

Y'all better stream the damn album Flops!!

I will not watch House of Gucci
  • Like 2
TEANUS
12 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Let’s not pretend all those nominations are justified.

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
HuffsAhoy
5 minutes ago, Kapi08 said:

Wait... what? How it is possible that L4S has been nominated, since it was released after deadline? 
shocked wait what GIF by Shalita Grant
So happy for them :ally:

They shipped some of the cassettes (and I think cds) on Sept. 30, which counts a technical release date :ally:

Rain on Me
  • YAAAS 2
Oyster
11 hours ago, weed said:

FE55IaeXECcHY9Q?format=jpg&name=large

Wait did born this way get a Grammy I don’t remember that. Or is this nominations

Edited by Oyster
weed
53 minutes ago, Oyster said:

Wait did born this way get a Grammy I don’t remember that. Or is this nominations

Just nominations 

Christopher Rolas

None of them can compite to I Get a Kick Out Of You in "Best Pop Duo/Group Performance" yet the BTS fans are gonna make a drama out of it... again, I know.

They haven't, they just can't understand that they only nominate BTS for ratings, not because they actually think they're good.

Christopher Rolas
On 11/24/2021 at 10:06 AM, weed said:

Just nominations 

That's why I don't take the Grammys seriously and after we know about the corruption cases I just see the Grammys as a simbol of impact and favoritism among the critics, indeed, not about talent anymore. 

Plastic Flower
16 minutes ago, Christopher Rolas said:

None of them can compite to I Get a Kick Out Of You in "Best Pop Duo/Group Performance" yet the BTS fans are gonna make a drama out of it... again, I know.

They haven't, they just can't understand that they only nominate BTS for ratings, not because they actually think they're good.

They're already attacking Doja Cat and posting racial slurs on the Kiss Me More video.

• Shook 1
BradleyCooper
17 minutes ago, Christopher Rolas said:

Although I would love for I get a kick out of you to win, I wouldn’t completely rule out Kiss Me More

Kim Petass

Of course she deserves to win the Oscars for HOG this year, but for these Grammys noms honestly.. there’s better in each caregory :oops:

your favorite coconut queen