news

Lady Gaga's 2022 GRAMMYs Nominations

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Some of you were in hibernation, stay like that way 😌 We don't need your negative opinions 💃

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

5 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Wait they got nominated for best music video? :air:

well it's cute:ally:. I'm not complaining

StrawberryBlond

So blown away by these nominations, more than I could ever have hoped for. Still flabbergasted at the MV nom. Don't think they'll win it but choosing this over 911 shows just how much they value the Gaga/Tony partnership and want to honour it. Traditional pop album is likely in the bag but everything else is up in the air. I'm crossing my fingers that she'll take at least 2 awards from this. I'd much rather her solo album won AOY and I fear a backlash if it does win but as if that matters. Gaga's a legend now, any negative opinions about what awards she wins is irrelevant.

Awrah999

Love For Sale is criminally underrated among this fan base, but it has more widespread appeal than most of Gaga’s musical work historically and has a timeless quality that clearly resonates with Grammy voters. I have really enjoyed the album and find it so relaxing to play casually in so many settings—at the heart of it Gaga’s voice is so vulnerable and beautiful on it, and she sings with such joy with Tony, who at 95 continues to put out work artists decades younger would kill for. Don’t sleep on this masterpiece fellow little monsters:pawsup:

SlaeUrAnus

As much as I would love to see them win ROTY and AOTY, I just cannot see it with it being an non-popular pick with the GP.

They have the rest wrapped up though, especially Traditional and Engineered album.

In my messy era.

Archived