💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga have the least supportive fans of all time?

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

YourEvilTwin

I mean, can you imagine the Swifties tirelessly sharing their negative personal opinions of her movie with anyone who would listen, discouraging other fans from seeing it, two days before it opens in theatres? I've never seen a fanbase so eager to undermine their fave.

What's sadder is that it's working. Just take a look at how many people are questioning whether they'll see the movie in the reviews thread within the last hour.

BradleyCooper

Most Gaga fans aren’t trying to undermine her or her team, they just hold her to a high standard considering how much of an incredibly talented legend she is. They really just want the best for her and I think the fear of any potential failure attached to her name makes certain fans focus on the wrong things. That’s just what I’ve witnessed. 

edit: I do agree that people should watch the movie before giving up on it, it really is such a fun, great film where Gaga shines.

codymonster

It is wild to see the shift on this site alone, as someone who has been here since 2010. I think because Gaga has such a wild and varied career, especially in the last 7 years. She’s done jazz, movies, country(ish), and has gone back and forth between crazy pop star to down to earth philanthropist. She isn’t sticking to what her fans think she should do with her career.

I genuinely think what it is is that a lot of people found Gaga through pop, and when she was on top of the world. Now, she is still undeniably one of the most talented women on the planet, but she is branching out in a lot of directions, and I think a lot of people only can feel happy with her releases if it is incredibly well received. For example, alot of fans were really scared for Star is Born, but then when it did well, everyone loved it. Fans hated Million Reasons, but the when it became the biggest hit from Joanne, people appreciated it.

Luckily for me, I genuinely love Gaga as an artist and think her artistic vision is so intense and all encompassing. I know her talent and am excited for all the risks she takes, since I just love seeing her do what brings her artistic joy. I want her to be loved by the public, but my opinion on her and what she releases has nothing to do with what the public thinks.

Unfortunately, a huge chunk of her fans are insecure with her success lately, and can only feel joy for her when success is attached to it. So yes, I do think she has some shitty fans, but I think it’s because she is a risk taker, and a lot of her fans are scared for her to be seen as a flop, so they lash out when things don’t look good for her. Instead tho, we should embrace her artistic choices, as she doesn’t give a **** about the critics, but she does care about her fans and I believe it hurts her when we are so negative (hence why she interacts with us way less)

honestly, most of us are 30yo gay men with careers. we have other things to do that whatever you think we should waste our time on 

RAMROD

51GGTp-aiWL.jpg

41Pk9OEkweL.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SwissMonster

Its not negativity, its just being realistic. Y‘all need to chill. Y‘all always want praise etc. and when you don‘t get it y‘all boohoo.

Grow up a little bit. I‘m excited, but accept negativ reviews and opinions. I don‘t get why people in the review thread (who actually saw the movie) get dragged for their opinion. Not everything Gaga touches turns to gold and according to the critics y‘all should be happy that the one thing getting praised through out the board is Gaga.

Do I think the movie might be bad after reading the reviews? Yes. Will I criticize Gaga after seeing it? Yes, maybe (maybe not). Will I still support her? OFC! Support from your fans doesn‘t mean blind bias at every step she makes

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Plastic Flower

I mean, most of us are adults now, we have more responsibilities than we used to back then. If Gaga wanted numbers she would have to make music that appeals to younger audiences and change her image completely. 

Drop it

Bonkers

Twitter. Is. Not. Real. Life.

Also trying to make a generalization about a fan base this large is not logical.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HuffsAhoy

The negative, whiny, fans always scream the loudest. They're nastiness and criticism is never warranted, they're just yelling into the void. It can be a bummer sometimes, especially when Gaga is having her big moments, but you just have to learn to hit mute. Don't let the fact the only joy they get in life is dragging someone, whom is supposedly their fav, bring you down. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Reality

The melodrama :awkney:

On the HoG stuff specifically, the problem that [some] critics and audiences have with the movie has NOTHING TO DO WITH GAGA. Gaga is pretty much universally praised in the role. The issue some people are having is with the script or the directing and that does not reflect poorly on Gaga. Besides, all actors have bad or mediocre movies. This is not the end for her career; she'll be fine.

🃏🖤👹

Just now, Plastic Flower said:

I mean, most of us are adults now, we have more responsibilities than we used to back then. If Gaga wanted numbers she would have to make music that appeals to younger audiences and change her image completely. 

No! Please:bradley:. I like it the way it is. I can't be this very  old person the middle of teens....oh wait... :lmao:

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived