💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift re-recorded 'Christmas Tree Farm'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Christmas Tree Farm (Old Timey Version) is released exclusively to Amazon Music as part of its Amazon Originals Christmas line-up.

Taylor recorded the new version of Christmas Tree Farm at the legendary Abbey Road Studios in London, and it features a brand-new arrangement, accompanied by a 70-piece orchestra.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Thomas P

Unpopular opinion, but I dead ass love this song :laughga:

It just itches that scratch that my brain craves in a Christmas Song, it’s sappy, sing-songy and sincere. Three Ss that I need. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Pop Music

the thing that has me confused (unless she genuinely wanted a new version of this song for the production standpoint) is why she re-recorded it at all, as it was made in the Lover era when she was already on her new label? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

the thing that has me confused (unless she genuinely wanted a new version of this song for the production standpoint) is why she re-recorded it at all, as it was made in the Lover era when she was already on her new label? 

I'm guessing to help it get noticed now that she's charting with Red, because the Christmas song seemed to be forgotten by everyone. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm guessing to help it get noticed now that she's charting with Red, because the Christmas song seemed to be forgotten by everyone. 

She recorded it exclusively for Amazon Music, it won't be on other streaming platforms so most people won't notice it anyway

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

43 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

she is a perfectionist :partysick:

Glamourpuss
Just now, Dancerinthedark95 said:

I wish Gaga still loved making music :triggered:

We just got a jazz album. :triggered:

Agunimon

this sounds much better than the original. I'm really glad that they made these changes. The original one was... not a song I cared about. :billie:

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

We just got a jazz album. :triggered:

Will you ban me if I say I still haven't listened to it yet :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Will you ban me if I say I still haven't listened to it yet :messga:

That's actually not a bad idea. 🤔 I'll ban you for a week and you can come back with receipts to show you've streamed the album multiple times. 

Archived