Adele ENDED Shuffle Button On Spotify

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• RAMROD changed the title to Adele ENDED Shuffle Button On Spotify
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC

I still can’t figure out why Chromatica plays on shuffle in my Apple Music. It’s annoying. I’m glad to see this change for Spotify. 

she/her/hers

Glamourpuss

I always listen on shuffle because it gets boring when you know what's coming next and sometimes ballads are grouped together and it's better to have a mix.

It's a f*cking thrill when Chromatica II plays and I don't know if 911 will come on next or something else. 

Bonkers
6 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I always listen on shuffle because it gets boring when you know what's coming next and sometimes ballads are grouped together and it's better to have a mix.

It's a f*cking thrill when Chromatica II plays and I don't know if 911 will come on next or something else. 

I LMAO'd your post in friendship because this is my kind of living on the edge.

Like last night I ordered DoorDash and the options were "spicy" or "not spicy"

Since it was Indian food, that is a big spectrum and i was taking a risk it might be too spicy for the Bonkers.

It worked out 😅

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Wet Fire

Shuffle was probably made default because of those mediocre rap albums (not talking about Kendrick Lamar and the likes) which are played by the tasteless people who don't much care about the vision of the artist.

Tracklists are structured to take the listener on a journey. It's only sane that albums are not in shuffle.

myluis617

Um they need to bring it back because I sometimes like to listen to my albums out of order. TF I pay for my subscription and should listen to my music how ever I want. 

My b just realized you still can still put albums on shuffle. I guess their doing it for people who don't got premium. When I use to bot have premium that use to aggravate me that I couldn’t listen to an album in order. 

monstertoronto

I have always wondered why shuffle was the default for albums, but for their “daily mix”‘playlists it was not shuffle.  Spotify forced you to listen to artist’s carefully sequenced albums in shuffle, but they wanted you to listen to their random hodgepodge of different artists songs in the exact order they decided. 

ELECTROHEART

Imagine if Gaga asked this for Chromatica (we know she didn't wanted it to be heared on shuffle) and they refuse to remove that button, a cancellation :triggered:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Versace
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Taylor who?? 

The one who made Apple pay artists more from streaming and made a deal with Universal music on the basis that all their artists profits would increase from streaming (this helped the writers of the industry who were worst off from streaming). 

hieronymus
1 hour ago, myluis617 said:

Um they need to bring it back because I sometimes like to listen to my albums out of order. TF I pay for my subscription and should listen to my music how ever I want. 

My b just realized you still can still put albums on shuffle. I guess their doing it for people who don't got premium. When I use to bot have premium that use to aggravate me that I couldn’t listen to an album in order. 

That's what playlists are for. Don't be so simple.

enissa11

this is so silly, i didn't even know, i don't remember at all having the shuffle mode as the default and changing it, everything have always played in order for me...

Mad Architect of Light

Archived