💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele ENDED Shuffle Button On Spotify

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Christopher Rolas

They didn't remove it, they just changed it from the default option a thing you can do manually. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kalinda
1 minute ago, Christopher Rolas said:

They didn't remove it, they just changed it from the default option a thing you can do manually. 

I feel like this needs to be posted on every page because people still misunderstand what happened thanks to Popcrave's misleading tweet lol. 

Chuckles
2 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

The user still can shuffle albums if they want, but when you press the play button it doesn’t automatically shuffle like it used to.

I got it know! Thanks 

communistmanifesto
9 hours ago, Admin said:

Do you want your subscription to be $200?

they most certainly have a high enough volume of subscribers, partnerships, and ad revenue to pay artists far more than what they’re receiving now without it impacting subscription pricing dramatically

xoxo go piss girl

Teletubby
46 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Why do people even prefer Spotify over Apple Music?  It’s clearly the inferior platform 

Spotify is better.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PartySick

I was upset until I realized you just have to play the first song then you can enable shuffle from there :laughga:

🖤

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I was upset until I realized you just have to play the first song then you can enable shuffle from there :laughga:

I didn't even have to play the first song.  After going into Spotify and choosing the album, before clicking on the play button, click on the shuffle button.  Then click the play button.  I did that as an experiment, but I actually listen to the album in the intended order, not on shuffle.

I live outside the space time continuum.

flyaway

It's nice that she crafted the album with an intention and in an specific order, but at the end the listeners have the freedom to listen as they wish :bear:

beaublue
18 hours ago, Versace said:

The one who made Apple pay artists more from streaming and made a deal with Universal music on the basis that all their artists profits would increase from streaming (this helped the writers of the industry who were worst off from streaming). 

Don’t forget how she also made them erase their artists back debt so they can actually make money from their songs finally & got Apple to pay all artists during the free 3-month trial that users use to listen to music (the Apple thing you mentioned)

jimmytimestep
5 hours ago, Teletubby said:

Spotify is better.

it's not though. It's just not user-friendly.

OT: the more I read about the album, the more i fully believe she conceptualized this album for vinyl. I have the vinyl version and there's only three tracks per side. It's pretty crazy where the breaks come

Archived