đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele ENDED Shuffle Button On Spotify

RAMROD

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

Why not keep the album shuffle button for those who wanted it?!

If Spotify needs to fix anything, it should be the shuffle button in "liked songs". I swear it plays the same 100 songs for me. For context, I have 3000 songs and I swear it plays me the same songs because the algorithm thinks these are the songs I want to hear.

In reality though, I want to listen to a bit of everything and Shuffle button here is not a REAL shuffle button.

trolly troll troll

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unnecessary. Once a fan has paid for their subscription its their wish how they want to consume music on Spotify. Stop trying to tell us how to live. #CommunistAdele

1 hour ago, TipsyGagaFan said:

Ok well then that makes sense, they should’ve worded it that way, lmao

They should have. It seems to have caused a lot of pointless confusion/anger

LaLuna

Damn, all this fuss over a button... 

Meanwhile, I remember a time when I literally had to carry around my CDs and press the skip button on my Discman everytime I didn't feel like listening to a particular song :laughga:

2School4Cool
6 hours ago, Chuckles said:

This is just dumb, let the user decide...

The user still can shuffle albums if they want, but when you press the play button it doesn’t automatically shuffle like it used to.

See The Best In Everyone

2School4Cool
5 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Edit: well I don't know if they actually did something with that button, but I was able to set the shuffle option in her album.

Pretty much what they changed is when you press the play button it starts the album from track one and plays it in order as opposed to automatically shuffling. You still have the option to shuffle the album though. 

See The Best In Everyone

elijahfan

That's a good thing, and I'm surprised this wasn't a thing before. Playing albums on shuffle by default was low-key so disrespectful to the artist, it was like... 'not only are you gonna earn **** from streaming, but we also don't care about how you want your music to be listened to'.

I once had a pretty big fight with a friend who would just not listen to ARTPOP in order on release day :ladyhaha:

Ladle Ghoulash
8 hours ago, QUEENH said:

Wtf let people listen the way they want to 🙄

You still can. This is just changing the fact that the play button next to the album title used to default to shuffling the album. 

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

That's a good thing, and I'm surprised this wasn't a thing before. Playing albums on shuffle by default was low-key so disrespectful to the artist, it was like... 'not only are you gonna earn **** from streaming, but we also don't care about how you want your music to be listened to'.

I once had a pretty big fight with a friend who would just not listen to ARTPOP in order on release day :ladyhaha:

I had the same argument w/ a friend about Joanne lolol. I got into the car and we were listening to the album shortly after release and he was playing it on shuffle and I was like, "what is this chaos??"

ALGAYDO
11 hours ago, Cody James said:

Pitting women against each other is so messed up, who?

Can’t take a lighthearted joke, who? 

Cody James
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Can’t take a lighthearted joke, who? 

Oh honey... my life is a joke and I laugh at it all the time. Feels like the battle of the girls is getting really old to me. Maybe next time add a lol or a "JK" so the room can tell it is a joke?

Kalinda

I'm stunned how many people think Spotify took away the option to shuffle music lol. The shuffle button is STILL THERE on the now playing screen, the big green play button just stopped being a shuffle button.

whoresup

I haven’t noticed anything has changed?!

The big green button is a play button but there is still a little shuffle sign underneath it.

I don’t understand. Nothing has changed?

Kalinda
2 minutes ago, whoresup said:

I haven’t noticed anything has changed?!

The big green button is a play button but there is still a little shuffle sign underneath it.

I don’t understand. Nothing has changed?

It might roll out over a couple of days.

Archived