đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele ENDED Shuffle Button On Spotify

RAMROD

Featured Posts

enissa11
45 minutes ago, Versace said:

The one who made Apple pay artists more from streaming and made a deal with Universal music on the basis that all their artists profits would increase from streaming (this helped the writers of the industry who were worst off from streaming). 

the one who made a rant over spotify because she thought that music should not be listened for free, and later join them anyway because she didn't have another choice? :ladyhaha:

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

the one who made a rant over spotify because she thought that music should not be listened for free, and later join them anyway because she didn't have another choice? :ladyhaha:

Stil doesn’t take away the good she did.

Versace
23 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

Sure Jan GIF

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

this is so silly, i didn't even know, i don't remember at all having the shuffle mode as the default and changing it, everything have always played in order for me...

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. I use the free version of Spotify, and albums never shuffled by default. I know that Spotify on phones shuffle by default and is the only option if you don’t have a subscription. I’m going to have to check this out later.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Oriane

Even when I was using Premium, I always struggled to listen to the songs in the right order, it would always be on shuffle by default and I had to click two or three times to find a way to listen in order.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane
1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

this is so silly, i didn't even know, i don't remember at all having the shuffle mode as the default and changing it, everything have always played in order for me...

23 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

That’s what I’m trying to figure out. I use the free version of Spotify, and albums never shuffled by default. I know that Spotify on phones shuffle by default and is the only option if you don’t have a subscription. I’m going to have to check this out later.

Yes, it's for the phone version, the computer version is better fortunately.

TimisaMonster

Great now if only they were this quick to decide to pay artists more instead of mili-pennies per stream...:yennefer:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

PrincessGUY

TIL Spotify punishes you for not subscribing to premium by making you listen to music on shuffle. 

kinda lame and pointless, glad they changed it 

30 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Yes, it's for the phone version, the computer version is better fortunately.

I was like :huh:. Finally i understood this ... I was like but i always listen albuns in the original order. ( I don't have Spotify on my phone lol, just my computer).

2 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Great now if only they were this quick to decide to pay artists more instead of mili-pennies per stream...:yennefer:

Do you want your subscription to be $200?

Oriane
1 hour ago, Magui said:

I was like :huh:. Finally i understood this ... I was like but i always listen albuns in the original order. ( I don't have Spotify on my phone lol, just my computer).

I rarely use the phone app, but when I do it takes me forever to do things that take me one second on the computer version!

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Admin said:

Do you want your subscription to be $200?

Ofc not, but this would have to happen under capitalism for musicians to actually get a fair share. The company Spotify itself still struggles to be profitable and bleeds money, artists get near to nothing unless they have an album with 1 billion streams, but the numerous Top executives (of a company that is NOT profitable) are banking yearly salaries of $10,000,000+.

Just like in every other company, 90% of all revenue gets put back into the Top 10% executive employees while the masses have to fight for the scraps. In an ideal world... the rich would pay their fair share, but you're right: In the world we're living in rn, the general (and poor) public would be the ones who'd have to pay. :noparty: 

Archived