đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Songs Aged Horribly

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

VasilisVas
18 hours ago, RainingOnMe said:

I hate to admit it but most of Chromatica aged pretty poorly. The generic melodies and sounds used is why.

I hate to say it, but this is kinda true. I haven’t listened to Chromatica probably a year. It was on nonstop repeat when it came out for some time, but then I became completely over it. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
52 minutes ago, newbie123 said:

most Gaga songs sound dated, iconic but dated. The sound is so 2010s and would never pass today. Which is why 'Chromatica' was such a disappointment, because it's basically ARTPOP 2.0.

Shut up you ugly

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNmlNfx26d2jmWCpDRApK

Property of @Whale

NichuuB
43 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Most of this album is dated and just about unlistenable in 2021 but that's a debate for another time :ally:

Ariana Grande And What About It GIF

Property of @Whale

5 hours ago, Oriane said:

But that's the point of the song :huh: He's talking about media/fans stalking celebrities if I remember correctly, and people have interpreted it as being a love song.

Idk but I don't think so because of that line that says something about missing their embrace, why would a fan miss the embrace of an idol :huh:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Kim Petrus
1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Most of this album is dated and just about unlistenable in 2021 but that's a debate for another time :ally:

What an awful song 

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, Kim Petass said:

What an awful song 

I disagree. The song itself is wonderful but the production takes it down a few notches. If she'd kept the Swinefest version on the album, it would be a standout from her career. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Butters Stotch

I get the word "chola" is offe sive to many, but why is "orient" offensive?

Also I think Gaga's intention was to own those words, in a way that somehow the words were associated to something positive and uplifting to those who once felt hurt by the use of this terms.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Oriane
49 minutes ago, Red said:

Idk but I don't think so because of that line that says something about missing their embrace, why would a fan miss the embrace of an idol :huh:

Not sure, I know I often heard this on lists of "songs with a meaning that most people don't understand", it's also possible he did like Gaga and inserted other references that divert from the original meaning (like Speechless is about her dad but she's talking about a guy who has long hair and James Dean glossy eyes).

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I feel a lot of people confuse age-defining sound with outdated. 
that being said, I feel like ARTPOP aged the most in Gaga’s discography, along with some of The Fame but cmon that’s the oldest. Born This Way however, aged like fine wine :diane:

22 hours ago, Mrbirthday said:

This song is so wrong in every single aspect. How the hell she released this bulls*it? :ladyhaha:

Archived