Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Different version of Plastic Doll (Ashnikko RMX) on DOC CD

domixwodix

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

Here‘s a snippet 😊

It sounds so good, like it would have made the original even better because it feels like there's something missing. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Plastic Doll Remix stans keep winning. The best song on DoC did: THAT.

*Yeah, I needed to specify cause Plastic Doll original version is one of the worsts from Chromatica.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ProfessionalClown
9 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Plastic Doll Remix stans keep winning. The best song on DoC did: THAT.

*Yeah, I needed to specify cause Plastic Doll original version is one of the worsts from Chromatica.

I’m so proud I claimed that ish the day we found out the name. It slaps, the remix slaps, lyrics slap, Gaga slaps my a$$ while listening to it, it’s iconic 

Luke78619

I wonder if this was a mistake, and if so, how they managed to do it :air: or maybe they decided they wanted this version to be released idk

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PropaGaga
Just now, Luke78619 said:

I wonder if this was a mistake, and if so, how they managed to do it :air: or maybe they decided they wanted this version to be released idk

Likely because they had a deadline and they needed to get the files sent off if they wanted the CDs and vinyl made in time (there's already a major delay for both, but vinyl is taking 6 months to a year to produce currently) and the changes on the digital version were made afterwards.

StarstruckIllusion

Helppp this slaps so hard :giveup: What an amazing surprise. Hope y’all get your CDs soon too

ChicaSkas

Omg how did you get your CD so fast 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, ChicaSkas said:

Omg how did you get your CD so fast 

Amazon 💀 but um my jewel case came broken so I’m annoyed (CD and ART fine)

Archived