💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SPOILER! I can’t stop thinking bout this scene

CaliforniaDreamin

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Don’t forget when maurizio dies and she goes to his house and hugs the other girl and cries then asks the butler to show her out of her house 

gives me who’s the little mouse now vibes 

YES! I literally lol'd when she said show her out of my house 😆 I think it's a testament to her acting that we could root for this character so much who is essentially a murderer!

Does the movie get to her arrest? In the book there's a great part where the police come to get her, but before she leaves, she dresses up in her finest clothes.

7 hours ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Another spoiler I think there were 3 sec scenes and they were really amazing, and the noises were lame, I don’t think gaga  made a single noise, don’t quote me 

Huhhh what are people talking about then.... 

Virgin Ryan

Out topic. Any French monsters who live in Paris know where can I watch HOG at 24 November s'il vous pleaseee?

There some cinemas will play it at 24 Nov but they are far from Paris. Merciii

Sweet Jane

FEtdGazVUAQYzzf?format=jpg&name=large

This is her best scene of the entire movie to me. She speaks nothing but her facial expressions are so on point and subtle.

7 hours ago, lance13 said:

Does the movie get to her arrest? In the book there's a great part where the police come to get her, but before she leaves, she dresses up in her finest clothes.

Her  downfall is consolidated in the last 3 minutes of the movie we don't see much of it

I didn’t read the post because I don’t want any spoilers, but thank you for putting spoiler first in the title :zilla::kiss:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

4 hours ago, Creyk said:

Her  downfall is consolidated in the last 3 minutes of the movie we don't see much of it

Thank you!! One more question and then I promise I'll stop. I'm actually one of those people who loves spoilers. Lol Do you remember the song that she's dancing to at Studio 54? Is the Studio 54 a good scene? In the trailer, she looks AMAZING and I love how people are wearing masks.

CaliforniaDreamin
9 hours ago, QUEENH said:

Huhhh what are people talking about then.... 

edit: my typing is terrible they werent* amazing  and sex*

CaliforniaDreamin
3 hours ago, lance13 said:

Thank you!! One more question and then I promise I'll stop. I'm actually one of those people who loves spoilers. Lol Do you remember the song that she's dancing to at Studio 54? Is the Studio 54 a good scene? In the trailer, she looks AMAZING and I love how people are wearing masks.

Nah it’s okay, it was one of the more dry scenes imo, nothing compared to her riding a horse in American horror story level. But then again thay really wasn’t her character 

CaliforniaDreamin
8 hours ago, Creyk said:

She’s more of in court and gets sentenced and that’s it, I really do wish it leaped forwards into the future of her getting out of prison and like getting home and making a cup of tea or something and then SCENE

CaliforniaDreamin
9 hours ago, Sweet Jane said:

FEtdGazVUAQYzzf?format=jpg&name=large

This is her best scene of the entire movie to me. She speaks nothing but her facial expressions are so on point and subtle.

When he said it wasn’t a girls game I wish her face was actually more angry, and that would be the big turning point of her going all out but instead it really eased into it. Still good though 

Villanelle

Does anyone know if Gaga says Patrizia’s iconic quote of “"It’s better to cry in a Rolls Royce than to be happy on a bicycle”

im obsessed with that!

Archived