💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

SPOILER! I can’t stop thinking bout this scene

CaliforniaDreamin

Featured Posts

CaliforniaDreamin

You guys know in the trailer on the teacup tap/ smack thing 

that whole scene is so iconic, she goes into bad bitch mode and ask the girl trying to get with maurizio if she’s ever stolen anything and the girl replies confused, Gaga: you see I’m trying to teach my daughter not to mess with things that aren’t hers and goes into a more very iconic dialogue clearly ripping this girl into shreds using her daughter as an analogy then Gaga goes into the particularly ethical person dialogue and the blonde girl leaves. 

if you’ve seen the movie is this your favorite scene?

also another spoiler… they edited the teacup tap to come way after that line 

Daenerys

Another spoiler! 

i thought it was funny the way she reacted when she saw the maid with the purse exactly like hers. For a second I thought she was going to accuse the maid of stealing until she was told that that the purse was purchased in a back alley :giggle:

insert iconic “our name. SWEETIE. On JUNK!!” 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

52 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

You guys know in the trailer on the teacup tap/ smack thing 

that whole scene is so iconic, she goes into bad bitch mode and ask the girl trying to get with maurizio if she’s ever stolen anything and the girl replies confused, Gaga: you see I’m trying to teach my daughter not to mess with things that aren’t hers and goes into a more very iconic dialogue clearly ripping this girl into shreds using her daughter as an analogy then Gaga goes into the particularly ethical person dialogue and the blonde girl leaves. 

if you’ve seen the movie is this your favorite scene?

also another spoiler… they edited the teacup tap to come way after that line 

Oh no, when does the teaspoon tap come then? I need to be ready. My friends and I are legit taking a tea set with us to the theatre and re-enact the scene lmao

CaliforniaDreamin
2 minutes ago, Clayton said:

Oh no, when does the teaspoon tap come then? I need to be ready. My friends and I are legit taking a tea set with us to the theatre and re-enact the scene lmao

Like 5 seconds after that line, but it’s a huge difference 

CaliforniaDreamin
49 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

Another spoiler! 

i thought it was funny the way she reacted when she saw the maid with the purse exactly like hers. For a second I thought she was going to accuse the maid of stealing until she was told that that the purse was purchased in a back alley :giggle:

insert iconic “our name. SWEETIE. On JUNK!!” 

Me tooo. I was like oh no that’s gonna make here character look so evil. You know what kind of sucks, I’m the very beginning she was very funny/ bizarre/ and just very happy and her personality dies out so quick 

Yessss this scene was so good! The alpha female bitch vibes coming out were giving me life, and she looked SO fire! Gaga really dug her heels into this role 🤌

MaybeKermit
4 minutes ago, CaliforniaDreamin said:

Me tooo. I was like oh no that’s gonna make here character look so evil. You know what kind of sucks, I’m the very beginning she was very funny/ bizarre/ and just very happy and her personality dies out so quick 

Do u mean that things go dark quickly? Or that Gaga forgets her “character” and gets too serious?

31 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

Do u mean that things go dark quickly? Or that Gaga forgets her “character” and gets too serious?

There is a very abrupt shift in Gaga's personality right after she gives birth she turns evil. The movie illustrates it well in the scene where she and Maurizio have the last talk with Maurizio's dad. She is nice & cheerful before that.

CaliforniaDreamin
7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

She gets dark really quick, but not quite at this part, she does dramatically shift in the first third of the movie though but I think it’s mainly the time gap, like the beginning is us getting to know her in her 20s and It shifts ahead like 10 years later and she changes quite a bit, losing the more humor/seductive charming side, then furthermore after that into something more possessive, mad, and unstable at every point

CaliforniaDreamin
5 hours ago, QUEENH said:

I thought this was gonna be about the sex scene 

Another spoiler I think there were 3 sec scenes and they were really amazing, and the noises were lame, I don’t think gaga  made a single noise, don’t quote me 

CaliforniaDreamin
7 hours ago, Creyk said:

There is a very abrupt shift in Gaga's personality right after she gives birth she turns evil. The movie illustrates it well in the scene where she and Maurizio have the last talk with Maurizio's dad. She is nice & cheerful before that.

Idk about evil there’s still small quantities of good in here and she really does only want the best for maurizio and her, but she Went about it wrong, she wanted too much power and hurt herself and others 

CaliforniaDreamin
7 hours ago, MikeyG13 said:

Yessss this scene was so good! The alpha female bitch vibes coming out were giving me life, and she looked SO fire! Gaga really dug her heels into this role 🤌

Don’t forget when maurizio dies and she goes to his house and hugs the other girl and cries then asks the butler to show her out of her house 

gives me who’s the little mouse now vibes 

Archived