đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How long has it been since Gaga got interviewed by Howard Stern?

Hyoha

Featured Posts

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

You didn’t watch the part where Howard starts talking about his childhood and asked if it’s true that his stepdad recently died. You may think that interviewees should take their guard down, but I think interviewers should recognize and respect boundaries. When someone is clearly uncomfortable, settle down. 

I did see that part.  I thought it was an opportunity for a real conversation about things people are going through, and I don't think we're above the human experiences.

Young people these days want everybody to walk on eggshells and blow things into things that can't be spoken.

Also young people:  i have constant anxiety and i'm always offended and angry.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

JLoveLamar
43 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I did see that part.  I thought it was an opportunity for a real conversation about things people are going through, and I don't think we're above the human experiences.

Young people these days want everybody to walk on eggshells and blow things into things that can't be spoken.

Also young people:  i have constant anxiety and i'm always offended and angry.

I think this illustrates perfectly what the person above you stated. Boundaries. Some things are off limits, and because you would have liked to see a "real" Harry Styles interview, that does not mean Harry should drop his guard for your entertainment. Celebrities are human beings, too. Are we above human experiences. Of course not. Do I have to have a human experience on a show in front of the entire world. No. Just think of the things that are said on this board. Half of you would not say it with your faces and names shown. Harry Styles does not have that luxury, so, for his survival, he has to set boubdaries.

Bonkers
1 minute ago, JLoveLamar said:

I think this illustrates perfectly what the person above you stated. Boundaries. Some things are off limits, and because you would have liked to see a "real" Harry Styles interview, that does not mean Harry should drop his guard for your entertainment. Celebrities are human beings, too. Are we above human experiences. Of course not. Do I have to have a human experience on a show in front of the entire world. No. Just think of the things that are said on this board. Half of you would not say it with your faces and names shown. Harry Styles does not have that luxury, so, for his survival, he has to set boubdaries.

But that's what Howard Stern is.  You go there with your guard down to talk to him like he's a friend in a private conversation.  If you're not ready for that, Howard is not the show to go on.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived