Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney comes for Christina Aguilera

RAMROD

Featured Posts

NichuuB
1 hour ago, dojo said:

Gaga prob knew all the details first hand too lmao the mess! her Patrizia wig is not readyy 

If she snatches any of Gaga's wigs, I hope it's this one:gum:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4njmcJ20tKmDLuWZMQ82

Property of @Whale

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Jennie Kim said:

This is very unfair to Xtina, the red carpet isn't the moment for such sensitive subject. 

Wasn't Gaga on the red-carpet? Why she spoke out? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

I'm going to be fair and unbiased,

This is messy and unnecessary brit.

It is messy and unnecessary tbh. 

Also not very smart. Britney should focus on the legals matters with her family, her wedding and her baby.

This is quite childish.

Jennie Kim
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Wasn't Gaga on the red-carpet? Why she spoke out? 

Britney stans have been dragging Gaga all week, where have you been? 

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Jennie Kim said:

Britney stans have been dragging Gaga all week, where have you been? 

You are saying its not fair to Xtina, why? Gaga didn't care, she spoke about it! As if Gaga thinks about what stans think of her? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

You are saying its not fair to Xtina, why? Gaga didn't care, she spoke about it! As if Gaga thinks about what stans think of her? 

It's easier to deal with twitter haters when youre not a flop like ***** :giggle:

Property of @Whale

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, dojo said:

Well yeah but Christina openly supported the free britney movement and wrote a series of tweets! so what's Britney's point? i don't get it

Right like I LOOOVE Britney but I think it's kind of tacky to start calling people out for being "silent" when......Xtina wasn't lol. It's in poor taste imo.

Nb4 "My IG was hacked" :trollga:

1 hour ago, dojo said:

Yeah something definitely happened.

I wonder if Christina is secretly behind Britney's c-ship too? 

This some Jerry Springer sh*t :what:

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, dojo said:

Well i am Mexican after all

I knew there was a reason I liked you

Episode 5 Drinking GIF by The Bachelor

ProfessionalClown
18 minutes ago, Jennie Kim said:

This is very unfair to Xtina, the red carpet isn't the moment for such sensitive subject. 

I bet if Xtina said something that could be misunderstood she'd get dragged. 

Gaga’s comments were in the red carpet too lmao.

not to mention xtina only made the Twitter thread after people came for her for not saying anything and to basically give her positive media attention bc her album was on the horizon 

Luna Lovegood
15 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Gaga’s comments were in the red carpet too lmao.

and she got dragged for that too 😭😭 people are pathetic for that

luna’s advocate

20 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Right like I LOOOVE Britney but I think it's kind of tacky to start calling people out for being "silent" when......Xtina wasn't lol. It's in poor taste imo.

Nb4 "My IG was hacked" :trollga:

This some Jerry Springer sh*t :what:

Britney might not know Xtina spoke out before, she wasn’t allowed to use cellphone most of times.

She probably just see that one interview of Xtina not talking about it and felt betrayed.

Gimme More

Xtina did it for clout. Well done to her for saying something after 13 years? Any PR could have written xtina’s post.

Britney knows xtina you do not, she knows what sort of person she is. It’s insane people have the audacity to tell a woman what they can and can’t say when they’ve been silenced. She’s within her rights to have an opinion and voice it freely for once. Britney doesn’t pick fights out of nowhere.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

This was weird. The reported asked about it and Xtina looked at her manager to rescue her almost. Maybe, they wanted the topic to stay on her new latin album or something? It was definetely odd. Britney certainly feels some type of way about it- I guess after you’ve been a prosoner for 13 years, you’re over this type of thing. 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, GABEL said:

Britney might not know Xtina spoke out before, she wasn’t allowed to use cellphone most of times.

She probably just see that one interview of Xtina not talking about it and felt betrayed.

Very good point 

I love Christina but she needs to get over the Britney thing. She obviously still has some deep seeded resentment towards Brit. It’s such an ugly look on her and it sucks that she chose to react this way. The look back at her manager and him cutting it off was completely unnecessary. It’s not like she was being asked something inappropriate. It’s THE hot topic right now. Roll with it and move on. Ugh. Gross. 

Archived