💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney comes for Christina Aguilera

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RenegAde
11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I love Christina but she needs to get over the Britney thing. She obviously still has some deep seeded resentment towards Brit. It’s such an ugly look on her and it sucks that she chose to react this way. The look back at her manager and him cutting it off was completely unnecessary. It’s not like she was being asked something inappropriate. It’s THE hot topic right now. Roll with it and move on. Ugh. Gross. 

Is it so terrible for her to not want to speak on the issue and focus on her album right now expecially if she has done so before ?, I really don't get the use of all these interviewers asking every single celebrity they can possibly come by what they think about britneys freedom. Like offcourse they wish her well but people have their own issues too.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perezchristian
56 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Gaga’s comments were in the red carpet too lmao.

not to mention xtina only made the Twitter thread after people came for her for not saying anything and to basically give her positive media attention bc her album was on the horizon 

I did not know that 👀👀

It’s funny to me because Christina’s career path is so embarrassing lmaoooo like got what you deserved absolutely. Let’s go Brit 

3 minutes ago, Oyster said:

It’s funny to me because Christina’s career path is so embarrassing lmaoooo like got what you deserved absolutely. Let’s go Brit 

not very kindness punk huh :triggered:

2 minutes ago, dojo said:

not very kindness punk huh :triggered:

The new kindness punk vibes :oops:

nah but never liked Christina as a person and this just made her even more unlikeable in my eyes

not a fan of this Britney woman bringing others down just because others dont wanna be involved in somebody else's drama. it's not their battle.

Britney has every right to come for whoever she wants. Specially if it's someone who's acted as if she was asked the worst question ever. Was it so hard to say "I'm happy for her" and smile? She overreacted. It's not a good look specially now that she was trying to come back (pretending to be "Latina" and using the same ol tired stereotypes too). 

You go, Brit. Speak your truth.

Kindness rules all.

45 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Is it so terrible for her to not want to speak on the issue and focus on her album right now expecially if she has done so before ?, I really don't get the use of all these interviewers asking every single celebrity they can possibly come by what they think about britneys freedom. Like offcourse they wish her well but people have their own issues too.

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

Britney has every right to come for whoever she wants. Specially if it's someone who's acted as if she was asked the worst question ever. Was it so hard to say "I'm happy for her" and smile? She overreacted. It's not a good look specially now that she was trying to come back (pretending to be "Latina" and using the same ol tired stereotypes too). 

You go, Brit. Speak your truth.

chanteuse christina would like a word on this giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95231364d106bc132dd32

Xtina has been asked about britney for years (or decades?) I understand its tiring for her especially that was latin grammys and it should be about her but she also needs to understand that britney is currently the hot issue and people are going to ask her about britney

FrederickSpears
3 hours ago, weed said:

It's very weird how Christina/her manager reacted... 

This just makes it look even more like a PR person wrote that because fans were tweeting at Christina. She could have said something sweet on the carpet, but instead she ignored it like Britney doesn't matter. Very on point for fadtina.

FrederickSpears
16 minutes ago, dzox said:

Xtina has been asked about britney for years (or decades?) I understand its tiring for her especially that was latin grammys and it should be about her but she also needs to understand that britney is currently the hot issue and people are going to ask her about britney

I guess she knows that no one would be talking about her flop music career, and Britney would overshadow her once again like she has done Xtina's entire career.

I LOVE Britney but I think she is mislead here by that clip. Xtina has been vocal about it on social media and stuff...unfortunate that this was what Britney saw sadly. I hope they can make up behind the scenes.

Levine

Like how STUPID you are for acting like that? The PANIC from her manager - I guess he is - and she running away like that like SERIOUSLY? Why? Prepare something, even if it's a fake response but don't act like that.
She literally ruined her last very tiny chance she had.

Levine
35 minutes ago, dit said:

I LOVE Britney but I think she is mislead here by that clip. Xtina has been vocal about it on social media and stuff...unfortunate that this was what Britney saw sadly. I hope they can make up behind the scenes.

Being "vocal" on social media =/= your real intentions.

Britney is not stupid.

Archived