Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney comes for Christina Aguilera

RAMROD

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Frank Potion said:

You're taking it to telenovela land. :air:

But Xtina is in her latin era. :gum:

Well i am Mexican after all and tbh Christina gives villain vibes!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers

When you have a manager and there isn't time to ask them why, it does make sense to follow their advice because there might be something you're not aware of.  You have management to trust them.

And she did say she was happy for her, and there is that tweet someone posted.

Having said that, I'm glad Britney is putting the world on notice and it's not like Britney made it personal.  She may have been directing that comment at xTina's manager and other managers. :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

14 minutes ago, Ms Petty said:

her sagittarius sun is rising with fire omggg 

these sound like lyrics 

*scribble scribble*

Lana / Taylor / Madonna / Janet

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

I think Britney is fed up of people who are supposed to be close to her being silent about the abuse she suffered.

Well yeah but on the other hand no one is obligated to publicly talk? Gaga said it! 

thehanyo
9 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

why would her manager say, “No, we’re not doing that today?” I would understand if the context of the interviewers question was with the intent of shading Christina or stirring the pot for a years long old feud.

All they were asking for was a show of support or wondering if they’d communicated which isn’t so out of the question considering they grew up on the same celebrity circuit. 

This is what kills me. It's such a softball question-- this was a very easy mistake to avoid.

Unless Xtina knew this would cause this massive level of PR at a time when she so happens to have new music out... lmao

PussOfYonce
7 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

You're taking it to telenovela land. :air:

But Xtina is in her latin era. :gum:

im living for this telenovela land is always fun :classy:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

tylerjs

I support Brit in this because I don’t have any right to discredit how she feels about her situation and her peers. However, I have to wonder if Gaga is next since she didn’t say anything either :gaycat:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, weed said:

who do u think u are i am

sorry girlfriend, bonkers is TIRED :giveup:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

1 minute ago, soularpower said:

I support Brit in this because I don’t have any right to discredit how she feels about her situation and her peers. However, I have to wonder if Gaga is next since she didn’t say anything either :gaycat:

Gaga has been constantly talking about Britney on every red carpet and not to mention, Bobby might soon be her new manager. This proves that they are close behind the scenes. Britney only follows 47 people on Instagram and Gaga is one of them :gaycat:

1 minute ago, soularpower said:

Gaga is next since she didn’t say anything either :gaycat:

Gaga prob knew all the details first hand too lmao the mess! her Patrizia wig is not readyy 

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, soularpower said:

I don't think she'll say anything bad about Gaga since gaga has be responding every brit question, I think britney wants everyone to know what happened to her. If her peers talk about it then more people will know and right now Gaga is very relevant thanks to HoG, she's giving a lot of press to the situation

+ bobby is her new manager

2 minutes ago, dojo said:

Gaga prob knew all the details first hand too lmao the mess! her Patrizia wig is not readyy 

Bobby and Britney’s fiancé are literally best friends, plus he might be her new manager soon. I’m sure Gaga and Britney are close behind the scenes. Not everything has to be public.

Archived