It's on her IG story currently 

:diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
Just now, dojo said:

But Christina did wrote something about the freebritney movement? i remember well

this is so messy from Britney! 

Well xtina was a bitch about Britney for years. It’s true if someone knows what you’ve been through and said nothing it’s not good.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Just now, Gimme More said:

Well xtina was a bitch about Britney for years. It’s true if someone knows what you’ve been through and said nothing it’s not good.

Well yeah but Christina openly supported the free britney movement and wrote a series of tweets! so what's Britney's point? i don't get it

Gimme More
Just now, dojo said:

Well yeah but Christina openly supported the free britney movement and wrote a series of tweets! so what's Britney's point? i don't get it

She wrote one tweet towards the end of the movement.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, dojo said:

It seems like Christina knew before #FreeBritney... and didn't say anything until it was popular to do so. :bradley:

8 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

She wrote one tweet towards the end of the movement.

6 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

It seems like Christina knew before #FreeBritney... and didn't say anything until it was popular to do so. :bradley:

Yeah something definitely happened.

I wonder if Christina is secretly behind Britney's c-ship too? 

Anderson123

Mess. Not speaking about this now that she's free is the worst thing you can do lol. She's avoiding the topic as if this were last year when they were "rumors". Christina and Britney grew up together and that's gonna get her into some really bad publicity.

I suppose it's safe to talk about the conservatorship now since Gaga has mentioned it twice already during the Gucci promo campaign. What is happening now ? 

ProdigyARTPOP

why would her manager say, “No, we’re not doing that today?” I would understand if the context of the interviewers question was with the intent of shading Christina or stirring the pot for a years long old feud.

All they were asking for was a show of support or wondering if they’d communicated which isn’t so out of the question considering they grew up on the same celebrity circuit. 

Chlorine Sevigny
4 minutes ago, dojo said:

Yeah something definitely happened. I wonder if Christina is secretly behind Britney's c-ship too? 

You're taking it to telenovela land. :air:

But Xtina is in her latin era. :gum:

Gimme More

I think Britney is fed up of people who are supposed to be close to her being silent about the abuse she suffered.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived