Jump to content
celeb

Britney comes for Christina Aguilera


Featured Posts

QUEENH

This might stem from previous dram between them too... They grew up together and Christina was known to be pretty bitchy back in the day. Maybe Britney is still hurt and this just set her off. I don't know why Christina legged it.. Its not like its up in the air, there's finally resolution in a court so it's OK to talk about. 

 

I won't deny feeling pretty smug right now towards the people trashing Gaga for months. They must be shook. 😁

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • dojo

    17

  • MarriedToMusic

    7

  • bionic

    7

  • Gimme More

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's on her IG story currently   

You're taking it to telenovela land.  But Xtina is in her latin era. 

Well xtina was a bitch about Britney for years. It’s true if someone knows what you’ve been through and said nothing it’s not good.

LilyLark
Just now, QUEENH said:

This might stem from previous dram between them too... They grew up together and Christina was known to be pretty bitchy back in the day. Maybe Britney is still hurt and this just set her off. I don't know why Christina legged it.. Its not like its up in the air, there's finally resolution in a court so it's OK to talk about. 

 

I won't deny feeling pretty smug right now towards the people trashing Gaga for months. They must be shook. 😁

I forgot that Christina literally had a blow up doll on stage with Justin Timerblake that she called Britney. Mess. I like Christina, but she really was beefing with everyone back in the day.

I will say this has turned gross on twitter...people bashing both women and even some going after Gaga (I even saw two music journalists low key going after Christina and Gaga). Hopefully this sh*t dies down. I hope monsters don't flame this, but....that probably won't happen. Gaga does not need to be dragged into some tabloid drama about 'feuds' when Gucci is about to open and she's trying to be seen as a serious actress/Oscar contender (esp. as the film seems mixed/positive, so good PR and a box office could help her snatch a nom).

  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
QUEENH
3 hours ago, 56jae said:

not a fan of this Britney woman bringing others down just because others dont wanna be involved in somebody else's drama. it's not their battle.

I'm glad Gaga wasn't bullied or pressured into commenting. Britney activists seem to treat this like a sport sometimes, like they have a list and if your name wasn't crossed off then you were a target. Gaga seemed to be a particular target. I didn't see them coming for Beyonce or Adele like that. A lot of celebs just chimed in with #freebritney to jump on the bandwagon and get clout but then they never gave her another thought. And now we have proof that Gaga was thinking about her and hoping the legal system would do its job. She clearly had more insight into the situation via Bobby and chose not to comment for a reason. She may have been offering Britney support privately. 

 

Clearly Britney is appreciative and loves Gaga so even the fans on here who were dragging Gaga must feel all kinds of dumb. Gaga always wins. 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterAndGrease
5 hours ago, NicoB said:

Her Paola bracho era:enigma:

AjarUnrulyCockatiel-max-1mb.gif

Xtina is more like Gema (the irrelevant mean girl in l'usurpadora who nobody gives a flying f about)

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
QUEENH
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I forgot that Christina literally had a blow up doll on stage with Justin Timerblake that she called Britney. Mess. I like Christina, but she really was beefing with everyone back in the day.

I will say this has turned gross on twitter...people bashing both women and even some going after Gaga (I even saw two music journalists low key going after Christina and Gaga). Hopefully this sh*t dies down. I hope monsters don't flame this, but....that probably won't happen. Gaga does not need to be dragged into some tabloid drama about 'feuds' when Gucci is about to open and she's trying to be seen as a serious actress/Oscar contender (esp. as the film seems mixed/positive, so good PR and a box office could help her snatch a nom).

Why drag Gaga? I hate twitter these days. It's getting worse. Even so called professionals acting like stans and arguing with each other. They need to remember who the adults are supposed to be. 

Ultimately none of this will impact Gaga. I think she's too big for this nonsense and the gp will just see Britney thanking her. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
MarriedToMusic

Britney is in the wrong for this. Christina already supported her months ago, she doesn't have to speak about it at the Latin Grammys of all places. Y'all love claiming that woman shouldn't be told how to behave but stay wanting to dictact their every move.

Her own damn boyfriend swerved being asked about Britney's CSHIP.

 

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Christopher Rolas
4 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Is it so terrible for her to not want to speak on the issue and focus on her album right now expecially if she has done so before ?, I really don't get the use of all these interviewers asking every single celebrity they can possibly come by what they think about britneys freedom. Like offcourse they wish her well but people have their own issues too.

Yeah... But Britney says (or that's what we all understand) that Xtina knew what was going and yet she decided not to speak. To simplify, not reporting a crime is not crime, but it's something real terrible to do. Yeah, she has her own problems but Britney was in a serious trouble for more than a decade.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MarriedToMusic
3 minutes ago, Christopher Rolas said:

Yeah... But Britney says (or that's what we all understand) that Xtina knew what was going and yet she decided not to speak. To simplify, not reporting a crime is not crime, but it's something real terrible to do. Yeah, she has her own problems but Britney was in a serious trouble for more than a decade.

And how would Xtina know that? They're not friends, she doesn't go to her house, they haven't spoken for over 15 years.

Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton and many other celebrities have hung out with Britney in recent years but did nothing, she should call THEM out.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyLark
10 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

Why drag Gaga? I hate twitter these days. It's getting worse. Even so called professionals acting like stans and arguing with each other. They need to remember who the adults are supposed to be. 

Ultimately none of this will impact Gaga. I think she's too big for this nonsense and the gp will just see Britney thanking her. 

Because people are petty asf. Some journo said well, Xtina looks bad after Gaga's comment and then the other journo implied Gag only cared when her movie was opening and ti was just like...ugh.

Grown as* professionals using it to trash women is just gross.

Link to post
Share on other sites
LilyLark
2 minutes ago, MarriedToMusic said:

And how would Xtina know that? They're not friends, she doesn't go to her house, they haven't spoken for over 15 years.

Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton and many other celebrities have hung out with Britney in recent years but did nothing, she should call THEM out.

I feel like a) Brit was wrong to do this but b) Brit has been held back for 13 years so people ought to give her a bit of a break for now and even if I feel it's wrong...she does have the right to express herself  c) it's really, really gross how people have turned this into an opportunity to slam Brit, Christina, and even Gaga a little bit. The public just loves pitting women against women :(. I even saw two "professional" journalists from a big outlet (not naming names) getting into it over this....

And yeah, I really do not understand monsters on twitter getting into this sh*t. First, dragging Gaga into it is just wrong and secondly...she's trying to be taken seriously as an actress and she's gunning for an Oscar nomination. Tabloid headlines about pop star feuds, which is going to happen if people keep losing their sh*t, are not going to help her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Christopher Rolas
8 minutes ago, MarriedToMusic said:

And how would Xtina know that? They're not friends, she doesn't go to her house, they haven't spoken for over 15 years.

Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton and many other celebrities have hung out with Britney in recent years but did nothing, she should call THEM out.

All what I said was me assuming (theoretically)  that Britney said Xtina knew what was going on

I quote myself  or that's what we all understand

And yeah, well, let's not assume that the people how have hung with her knew something for sure. 

Edited by Christopher Rolas
Link to post
Share on other sites
Christopher Rolas
12 minutes ago, MarriedToMusic said:

And how would Xtina know that? They're not friends, she doesn't go to her house, they haven't spoken for over 15 years.

Mariah Carey, Paris Hilton and many other celebrities have hung out with Britney in recent years but did nothing, she should call THEM out.

All I said was hypothetically, I actually don't know what happened and what's going on right now, we may be misunderstanding this. So let's chill. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MarriedToMusic
5 minutes ago, Christopher Rolas said:

All I said was hypothetically, I actually don't know what happened and what's going on right now, we may be misunderstanding this. So let's chill. 

Yeah it's fine, I'm just frustrated by this whole situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Christopher Rolas
1 minute ago, MarriedToMusic said:

Yeah it's fine, I'm just frustrated by this whole situation.

I know, it's a mess, I just decided to keep myself out of this, I don't want to keep contributing on turning this mess into a disaster. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino
8 hours ago, dojo said:

Well yeah but Christina openly supported the free britney movement and wrote a series of tweets! so what's Britney's point? i don't get it

Xtina could've avoided this whole thing by just smiling and saying "I'm happy for her" and that's it. There was absolutely no need for those messy faces she made once she heard Britney's name :smh:

Unless promo is what we're talking about here since Xtina is doing Latin music now and from what I see she ain't doing that good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...