đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

HOG OST?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

What do u think the soundtrack will be like?

I read that Harry Gregson-Williams composed it. He is one of my favorite composers! (He did one of my all time favorite soundtracks which is "Kingdom of Heaven" - I have always listened to that when I was studying because it's so relaxing and empowering (and without vocals so it's not distracting)

I just heard a glimpse of it on instagram (on scott studenberg's story)  :pray: it sounded so mysterious

edit: I'm referring to the "composed film music" not new wave songs.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

I saw the movie and it was a surprising mix of songs. Donna Summers, Annie Lennox, and an interesting… cover of I’m a Believer… yes the one from Shrek :bear:

edit: I just did some research and found out that Smash Mouth’s version is a cover as well, excuse my ignorance. In HOG, it was an Italian cover of the song but I’m not sure who it was by. 

Mother of Puppies
4 minutes ago, lg5 said:

I saw the movie and it was a surprising mix of songs. Donna Summers, Annie Lennox, and an interesting… cover of I’m a Believer… yes the one from Shrek :bear:

cool... but I was actually talking about the original soundtrack though... you know the "composed film music" is what interests me :poot:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

cool... but I was actually talking about the original soundtrack though... you know the "composed film music" is what interests me :poot:

Ohhhhh silly me. Yeah it was 80s inspired. You can hear some of it in the clip where Patrizia calls Maurizio a cretin 

Moonlight on Water

i was really hoping they were going to have joan jett in the soundtrack. Hate Myself For Loving You would be good, even in the credits

she/her

Archived