Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Chic

• StarstruckIllusion

• NathanTheGreat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alllll of this. The dude took an illegal rifle to a volatile situation. You can't tell me he didn't intend on shooting somebody. You know how he could have defended himself better? He could

This makes me sick to my ****ing stomach. It just tells all these proud boys that they can do whatever they want with no consequences.

HuffsAhoy

Why is anyone the least bit shocked? The prosecution did a horrible job presenting their case. 

Rain on Me
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Meraki

With how the prosecution ****ed up . . . yeah, I figured. :fail:

If you don't know my heart, you're never gonna break it.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
myluis617

Just waiting for the news to come in the future that he has killed someone else. He knew what he went down there to do. He was just hoping he could shoot someone. 

• Like 5
skaxboy

Is anyone surprised? The judge should be investigated. This pig faced moron will be making his rounds at all these Cult 45 conventions and will be praised as a hero. Disgusting. 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3
StarstruckIllusion

Its been a sham trial for a while but It’s still just so sad. The precedent this sets… I’m concerned.  

• Like 2
StarstruckIllusion
7 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

you f off. He was running away with a gun they actively were attacking him... use your brain hun

not you justifying a minor using a gun… literally causing chaos and securing a reason to be chased. “being attacked” with people who didn’t have their own. oh don’t even bring up any police tactics bc no one told him to pretend to be a cop

Edited by StarstruckIllusion
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3
myluis617
11 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

you f off. He was running away with a gun they actively were attacking him... use your brain hun

Maybe he should not have been parading around an AR. Was he getting paid to protect those properties? What do you think was his goal? Don't you think that as protesters would you not feel some type of way that a little kid is aiming a deadly weapon at you? Like if protesters really looted or caused destruction to those properties he still had the right to use deadly force “defending” properties that did not belong to him or his family? 

You seem to not comprehend the fact that if this were a black kid walking around with an AR police would not have let him walk around freely, they would have stopped him instantly to see if he legally could be carrying the weapon, and thats me being hopeful that they wouldn't have shot them on sight. You clearly need to learn more about how these systems have been working in favor of white people in America. 

Like I understand he was defending himself but he should have never been trying to be a vigilante, he should have stayed his ass home. If he wanted to protect American land he should have joined the military. He knew the risks he was going to encounter and he went ready to kill. 

Edited by myluis617
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
PartySick
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Maybe he should not have been parading around an AR. Was he getting paid to protect those properties? What do you think was his goal? Don't you think that as protesters would you not feel some type of way that a little kid is aiming a deadly weapon at you? Like if protesters really looted or caused destruction to those properties he still had the right to use deadly force “defending” properties that did not belong to him or his family? 

Alllll of this.

The dude took an illegal rifle to a volatile situation. You can't tell me he didn't intend on shooting somebody.

You know how he could have defended himself better? He could have stayed the f*ck at home :smh:

If this kid was black he wouldn't have even gotten a trial. He'd have been shot dead in the street as soon as some d*ck with a badge saw him holding that gun.

There is no justice in this country :smh:

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 18
StarstruckIllusion

girl lmao Biden has done virtually nothing in response to the BLM protests 

it’s giving vulture over a dead body teas… and the 11k likes? naurrr

PartySick
Just now, StarstruckIllusion said:

girl lmao Biden has done virtually nothing in response to the BLM protests 

it’s giving vulture over a dead body teas… and the 11k likes? naurrr

The presidential election is far from the only one that matters. We have massively important midterms coming up this time next year.

Fellow Floridians, make sure you're voting for Charlie Crist and Val Demings and anyone else who's challenging someone with an R next to their name ✌️

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
StarstruckIllusion
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The presidential election is far from the only one that matters. We have massively important midterms coming up this time next year.

Fellow Floridians, make sure you're voting for Charlie Crist and Val Demings and anyone else who's challenging someone with an R next to their name ✌️

True. Eric should specify more. If he’s trynna help the situation with education he really isn’t…

• PartySick locked this topic