society

Kyle Rittenhouse found innocent… completely

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Ronk

Remind me not to go to any large outdoor gatherings.  Precedent has been set.  Imo you will see plenty of people bringing assault weapons from now on.  And if anyone feels threatened by that enough to try to disarm a carrier of an assault weapon, as I said, precedent has been set.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 7
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Chic

• StarstruckIllusion

• NathanTheGreat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alllll of this. The dude took an illegal rifle to a volatile situation. You can't tell me he didn't intend on shooting somebody. You know how he could have defended himself better? He could

This makes me sick to my ****ing stomach. It just tells all these proud boys that they can do whatever they want with no consequences.

Gogo Yubari

This makes me so mad. 

The US is so far behind in defence laws, it's unbelievable. Had this happened in Canada, the UK or Europe, he'd easily be seen as guilty.

What bothers me most is that if Kyle Rittenhouse was a black man, I'd bet the jury would see him as guilty.

Edited by Gogo Yubari
  • Like 2
Luna Lovegood

can someone summarise on who this person is and what happened 

Edited by Luna Lovegood
luna’s advocate
Gogo Yubari
1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

He still had to defend himself because they attacked him first. Sure you can charge him for breaking curfew but it doesn't change the fact that he had to defend himself. Like I asked, what was he supposed to do? Let them kill him? 

I feel like it's not really self defence if you're attacking offensively.

I'm not American so I understand it looks different for us.

But think of this way, if someone walked into a room with a bomb claiming it was to defend themselves, you'd wouldn't stand still and ignore them. 

• Like 1
imnotyourbabe10

This is devastating. No justice, no peace! **** the systems. We are setting a norm for vigilantes :fthis:

Where are deescalation strategies taught to the GP or police? Nowhere,  of course.  

Will be saying the victims’ names over the murderer’s: Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber, and Gaige Grosskreutz.

Edited by imnotyourbabe10
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
Fresco

That stupid fool should've got the guilty verdict and death penalty. Wisconsin likes vigilantes, they have to live with them now. And if he was innocent by those laws, they need stricter laws. 

Edited by Fresco
  • LMAO 1
WheresMy911Alice
3 hours ago, Agunimon said:

Can one argue that it was white privilege when the people shot were also white? What happened to their white privilege?

Y-

You're being sarcastic...... right? :billie:

• Thanks 1
WheresMy911Alice

The ignorance and underhanded racism in this thread is......wow.

flavor of love wtf GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
AJRocketMan

Disappointed but not surprised. The legal system isn’t about justice.

• Thanks 1
Healed My Heart
2 hours ago, Chic said:

I am going to educate myself deeper on this topic. Do you have any good resources for finding out more of the facts?

If you are looking for information about systemic racism in the U.S., I wanted to share this article that I read some time ago that really opened my eyes to a lot of things I didn't know before.

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america

She/her 💗💜💙
  • Thanks 2
PartySick
Just now, Healed My Heart said:

If you are looking for information about systemic racism in the U.S., I wanted to share this article that I read some time ago that really opened my eyes to a lot of things I didn't know before.

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/03/526655831/a-forgotten-history-of-how-the-u-s-government-segregated-america

Great note to end this thread on.

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • PartySick locked this topic