society

Kyle Rittenhouse found innocent… completely

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Chic
10 minutes ago, NathanTheGreat said:

https://www.gonzaga.edu/about/offices-services/diversity-inclusion-community-equity/say-their-name

Seems like when GGD cleansed itself of most of it's progressive users and certain POC users, the racists came in droves and the ones that were already here became more open, honest and shameless about it.

Short list for a country of 330 million people.

R.I.P to all those on the list.

Edited by Chic
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PartySick

• Chic

• StarstruckIllusion

• NathanTheGreat

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alllll of this. The dude took an illegal rifle to a volatile situation. You can't tell me he didn't intend on shooting somebody. You know how he could have defended himself better? He could

This makes me sick to my ****ing stomach. It just tells all these proud boys that they can do whatever they want with no consequences.

PartySick
7 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

No, you really don’t if you actually said this. No one cares if white criminals are punished bc this isn’t a white vs. black competition. This about POC getting worse treatment by the system overall, and white people getting treated better. This is not equality of race or class, therefore this is not the fair and just system people claim it is. 

Another example I saw pop up recently was this woman:

merlin_151807257_4b169e14-dbc8-4cbb-a3e3

She was on supervised release in Texas after serving for a felony charge. She was unaware that her right to vote hadn't been returned to her yet and she voted in 2016. They threw out her ballot, charged her with voter fraud, and slapped her with a five year prison sentence for it.

Meanwhile, how many white MAGAts have voted illegally? One dude voted using his dead wife's name in addition to his own and got fined, another guy signed his dead dad's ballot for Trump and sat in jail for three days.

This is just one example among thousands. I'm not even going to pretend to not understand why some people go out there to burn city blocks to the ground. If the system is this broken, why should they care if it's destroyed?

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
PartySick
5 minutes ago, Chic said:

Short list for a country of 330 million people

I think you're a bit out of pocket here tbh. It's a list of people who were unjustly murdered, even one name makes that list too long.

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
NathanTheGreat
7 minutes ago, Chic said:

Short list for a country of 330 million people.

R.I.P to all those on the list.

It’s a much longer list than the one of unarmed white people killed by the police. What a sh*tty attitude to have! 

Edited by NathanTheGreat
  • Thanks 1
Queen Bitch

Good he's innocent. He killed those people in self defense which is totally morally defensible and there is literally no valid argument against that. Like what was he supposed to do? Let them break his skull, let them shoot him, let them kill him? He defended himself.

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1
Chic
Just now, NathanTheGreat said:

It’s a much longer list than the one of unarmed white people killed by the police. What a sh*tty attitude to have! 

No it isn’t.

Chic
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I think you're a bit out of pocket here tbh. It's a list of people who were unjustly murdered, even one name makes that list too long.

Yeah, but it doesn’t say anything on its own about a country far larger than it.

Chic

It most definitely is. 

“The researchers calculated the rate of death and years of life lost by race/ethnic group for all fatal police shootings per quarter, per million (pqpm) of the population from 2015 to the first quarter of 2020; and for fatal police shootings involving an unarmed victim, per half-year per million (phpm) of the population, from 2015 to 2019. 

Estimates of years of life lost were based on national historical life expectancy data for US citizens in the victim’s birth year compared with their actual age at death.

Some 5367 fatal police shootings were reported by the Washington Post from 2015 to May 2020; missing details on race/ethnicity or age left a total of 4653 deaths for analysis. 

Half the shooting fatalities were of Whites (51%), followed by Blacks (27%), Hispanics (19%), Asians (2%) and Native Americans (nearly 2%).”

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Good he's innocent. He killed those people in self defense which is totally morally defensible and there is literally no valid argument against that. Like what was he supposed to do? Let them break his skull, let them shoot him, let them kill him? He defended himself.

why did he go with a loaded gun in the first place? :saladga:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
NathanTheGreat
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Yeah, but it doesn’t say anything on its own about a country far larger than it.

So what you’re saying is that it’s basically not that big a deal that black people are being unjustly killed by the police because “it’s not that many”? Yeah, like I said before, sh*tty attitude to have! 

• Thanks 4
Chic

So what you’re saying is that it’s basically not that big a deal that black people are being unjustly killed by the police because “it’s not that many”? Yeah, like I said before, sh*tty attitude to have! 

Nope, every death counts, and it’s especially heinous that the victims are black. For the record, I think Rittenhouse should have been found guilty. He went there to kill.

I do think it’s a big deal, but relative to the size of the country, it does not say anything about the country itself.

NathanTheGreat
5 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

So breaking curfew and travelling to a state he doesn’t live in with a gun he shouldn’t have had isn’t a valid argument? That’s clear intent.

• Thanks 1
PartySick
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Half the shooting fatalities were of Whites (51%), followed by Blacks (27%), Hispanics (19%), Asians (2%) and Native Americans (nearly 2%).”

1.jpg

You see the disparity, yeah?

☀️ L'appel du vide 🌕
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
Queen Bitch

So breaking curfew and travelling to a state he doesn’t live in with a gun he shouldn’t have had isn’t a valid argument? That’s clear intent.

He still had to defend himself because they attacked him first. Sure you can charge him for breaking curfew but it doesn't change the fact that he had to defend himself. Like I asked, what was he supposed to do? Let them kill him? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • PartySick locked this topic