1. 1. Favorite look!

• London
    • Milan
    • New York
    • Los Angeles

Featured Posts

Cello
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

It's my fault for merging. I don't think it can be fixed, sorry. :bradley:I didn't know what would happen. :fatcat:

Ah okay, no problem kween :vegas:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

London is hard to beat. She looked stunning at each premiere, but London is the only one that made me audibly gasp, and I expect no less than that from miss Gagz.

I feel like the other looks could have been rocked by anybody else, which is maybe why they didn't wow me as much.

JohnnyVersace

Milan was everything tbh. It gave 2012 vibes and left me WEAK. 

London was a dramatic serve, NY was absolutely stunning and elegant.

And LA, well…:huntyga:

elijahfan

Ah I didn't realize people weren't crazy about the LA look. Tbh I went "meh" when I saw the first couple of pictures, but the dress definitely grew on me. I actually think it looked better on her than on the Valentino runway, and the bob made it all look more memorable than it would have with her regular long hair. But yeah, it was nothing groundbreaking overall.

JazzGa

Personally I really wish this Valentino look from the Academy of Motion Pictures museum opening gala had ended up as a premiere look! It can compete with those first 2 lewks from Milan and London for sure! :legend: 

48402241-0-image-a-35_1632641773353.jpg

FAMX9sOVkAcVeE2.jpg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Milan, in the sense that all the elements actually worked well together- the hair, the makeup, and the outfit itself. Felt like an ensemble actually aligned with itself.

However, I do felt that it lacked the incredible flair that the London premiere had. In motion, and in the right lighting, I'd say London takes the cake in that regard.

3 points in and ready for more

47 minutes ago, JazzGa said:

Personally I really wish this Valentino look from the Academy of Motion Pictures museum opening gala had ended up as a premiere look! It can compete with those first 2 lewks from Milan and London for sure! :legend: 

48402241-0-image-a-35_1632641773353.jpg

FAMX9sOVkAcVeE2.jpg

This would have been a gorgeous premiere look, I agree. Maybe with the hair down? I actually adore the updo here.

This period of time, the application of that blonde wig was phenomenal- the best Frederic has done! It seemed they actually utilized the lace-melting technique.

3 points in and ready for more

TheOriginalOne

Milan>>>>>London>New York>>>>>>LA

Milan is such a serve!
As for LA… idk, something about the hair ages her.

BlingNotTheMusic

Y'all I love the London one but the fishnets ruin it for me idk. It just clashes to me but that's my wrong opinion I guess :vegas:

Chromatica Island

The london one, I love purple and her hair and makeup are great as well! @WheresMy911Alice The fishnets are great imo, it's classic Gaga!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived