lady-gaga-6.jpg

1 hour ago, whoresup said:

62cf649364bbef8cae89164dfb104a48.jpg

1 hour ago, whoresup said:

post_from_quem_jykmt0.jpg

These three are just so, so good :tony:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Clumsy Monster

ASIB by a mile. It gives you that "HA!" moment. The pink Valentino is probably my fav dress of hers, or any red carpet looks of all time in general . And the black veiled Armani dress was giving narrative yes! And her hair&make-up at the LA premiere was chef's kiss 💋 

HOG wasn't bad per se, it definitely has its cute moments but it didn't keep me at the edge of my seat. It has left me having fashion blue balls lol. I want drama, I want more. Plus most of the time, the hair&make-up bugs me (not the press and street style tho. Those are fire!)

ASIB red carpets >>>>

HoG's print works, press and street style>>>

Clumsy Monster

Can't wait for the award season (if we're fortunate enough) because the asib award season looks underwhelmed me tbh as opposed to her premiere looks. Hoping it's the reverse for HoG:excited2:

Suspiria

The ASIB gowns definitely blow Gucci ones out of the water - they were showstopping wow moments, whereas Gucci's have all been pretty safe dresses I can see any celebrity wearing.

For me the hair and makeup spoiled a lot of ASIB's looks though - like why did Freddie think that messy fringe was the right hair for that exquisite McQueen fantasy dress in London?

Gucci's looks have felt a lot more polished in terms of makeup and hair - I've ADORED the all those clean blonde long wigs with no messy roots. But ultimately it has all felt a bit safe and unexciting.

Overall (including all the street/interview looks) I've enjoyed Gucci more by a mile, but in terms of just premieres it has to go to ASIB.

Putang Ina Mo

ASIB. I'm not really a huge fan of the dark eye makeup look in HoG red carpet photos. 

my username says it all 🇵🇭

ASIB, so far the only HoG look that really competes for me is the London premiere. Only red carpet so far though, her street looks this era are giving me life 

3532.gif

Glamourpuss

For me it's HOG. It looks to me like she's merged her jazz glamour with Hollywood glamour and she looks more classy and timeless. I think what makes the ASIB ones appear special is the production on the red carpet, like when it rained and Gaga posed in that pink dress. It was so magical. But this time around Gaga isn't relying on theatrics and her looks are able to speak for themselves if that makes sense and she looks so perfect in my eyes. 

PartySick
13 hours ago, whoresup said:

Can someone help me make a poll I don’t know how to do it :ohno:

I don't think you can make a poll in threads in News and Events. I moved it temporarily to make one for you though...13 hours late but hey, it's there :poot:

🖤

Now seen in retrospective like this, how well put together were the ASIB lewks huh? Perfection from head to toe even tho i am loving the HoG attitude on the red carpet

Archived