event

LA premiere tonight

fghtrfd

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Nite said:

I kept seeing comments about his hands on Twitter and didn't get it until today. We not alone :lolly:

Yeah his hands are like shovels.

E6jBlFmXIAsFAhu?format=jpg&name=900x900

FEmBi_-WUAMF9dC?format=jpg&name=medium

freebit
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

NGL, kind of....surprised at how he's posing with her & that tabs haven't started sh*t about them (maybe it's because monsters on twitter have luckily not run with jokes about them like they did with BCoop?). The man is notoriously kind of aloof, to the point that half the people on here thought he disliked her at first, and this seems...unusual for him. I follow a few of his fans on twitter and some of them seem shook at how he behaves with Gag and was talking about his sex scene with her.

Not trying to start sh*t and I don't get a Bradley vibe with him (dude is married, after all), but I do find it interesting how men—even men you think wouldn't mesh with Gaga—seem to get, to use your word choice, a bit enamored with her. Gaga had Sam Waterson gushing over her and even wearing BTW merch at one point, and half the old school musicians (like Gene Simmons) who you wouldn't associate with being into Gaga due to different personalities/music/etc. love her. Like there's some heavy metal musician, whose name is escaping me as of now, who I would not associate with liking Gaga due to Gaga being camp and kind of melodramatic, but the man has raved over her publicly numerous times. Not to mention Biden lol. And I know some fans on here thought Bradley looked annoyed with her at times, but I sort of had the  opposite take where I thought he read as being equally fixated on her.

I feel like Gagita must be insanely charismatic. I like stories of old Hollywood, etc. and it kind of reminds me of Angelica Huston. I find her stunning, but she wasn't considered "conventionally" beautiful.  And yet tons of men (and women) were allegedly enamored with her (not always in a sexual way, but just drawn to her).

I feel like Bradley was just as extra and performative as her, but he never got any flack because he's a man tbh, and people were focused on her being emotional with the 100 people in a room thing. He kept mentioning how he fell in love with her face/eyes etc, while Gaga just mentioned his directing skills & his ~genuis~ (I remember I even complied their quotes about each other in a thread, and his quotes about her were surprisingly way more intimate and extra than anything she actually said about him). Overall felt like a dramatic theatre kid thing. Now with Adam, I actually feel different. Adam is surly, and like a housecat that doesn't care for company, so it's a huge step for him to be acting like this (he was rubbing her lower back at the NYC premiere :deadbanana:). Adam is her type IMO and seems like an upgraded Luc Carl. I get the vibe they would become a thing if they were both single.

I feel like in the past week Gaga has become more aware of how she's coming across and doesn't want PR drama, hence, her avoiding being too close to him (like the vid of her pulling away to talk/sing at Al with him having a death grip on her waist :rip:), and seems to actively trying to dispel things as they come along now (for example: "he's my bro. I was just playing around" in regards to her posing all cute with his Burberry ad, lmao). 

LilyLark
7 hours ago, freebit said:

I feel like Bradley was just as extra and performative as her, but he never got any flack because he's a man

Yup, yup. Both of them are extra theater kids at heart....

Adam is surly, and like a housecat that doesn't care for company

LMAO this description. But yeah, it was funny to see some of his stans go from "ah, look at how nice and polite he is, her extra-ness must make him uncomfortable" to being shook...esp. as monsters barely blinked an eye at it. But yeah, as you said this is apparently...very unusual on his part (like he didn't act this way with Marion or the Star Wars girl). Like even if he didn't have a rep for being surly, tho, I would be raising an eyebrow at him basically putting his whole ass across her stomach and holding her like that....somehow seems more intimate than Gaga stunting on the red carpet with him in London (maybe because she seemed like she was being purposefully over the top/goofy).

I feel like in the past week Gaga has become more aware of how she's coming across and doesn't want PR drama, hence, her avoiding being too close to him (like the vid of her pulling away to talk/sing at Al with him having a death grip on her waist :rip:), and seems to actively trying to dispel things as they come along now (for example: "he's my bro. I was just playing around" in regards to her posing all cute with his Burberry ad, lmao). 

100%. She definitely seems less physical and she keeps calling him her 'buddy.' in some ways, Gaga's been pretty lucky that she's avoided tabloid drama over people trying to connect her with men (with the exception of the Bradley rumors) over the years....unlike Katy Perry and Taylor. Again, though, I feel like that's of her own design...she' s seems very aware of how things can be twisted.

LilyLark
11 hours ago, Schwerk said:

Having met her I can concur she is indeed very charismatic. To me a lot of it lies in her big eyes that she really speaks with, she looks you straight in the eyes when she talks to you, like you're the only person in the room. Also she is petite which to me personally she feels cute and makes me feel a bit protective naturally. As if she needs my protection lol, she is stronger than me in many ways haha. She also is very engaged and interested and remembers things about people. And she's psychically affectionate, I remember her even caressing my face in the sweetest way. I'm not a touchy feely person at all, but I feel totally comfortable in her presence.

And I find she tries to relate to people and shares personal experiences and advice, even with strangers 

Interesting. Sis I am jealous of you :)

Archived