Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LA premiere tonight

fghtrfd

Featured Posts

Derrick615

I’d like to start by saying this is a 100% serve..My thoughts:

I feel like the short hair is [a] reference to Hollywood and US Media usually equating the kind of haircut with mature, well-thought, strong women. Gaga’s image definitely struggles, because, wherever she is location wise & career wise are scrutinized here more than anywhere else.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mother of Puppies

Uhhh can we please appreciate him touching her belly like that... I love when men do this - especially with these big hands :heat: am I the only one who finds this so sexy?

lady-gaga-and-adam-driver-attend-the-los

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Uhhh can we please appreciate him touching her belly like that... I love when men do this - especially with these big hands :heat: am I the only one who finds this so sexy?

His hand is so large :udidnt:

14 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Huge... I'm just wondering.... definitely huge, huge hand next to Gaga. 

Since I'm still starring... Those fingers...

Clumsy Monster
12 minutes ago, Ivy said:

It really makes one think things huh:stalkga:yes you're right, it'll be great for swatting flies :ally:

Cello
2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I love his huge hands 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

1 hour ago, Clumsy Monster said:

It really makes one think things huh:stalkga:yes you're right, it'll be great for swatting flies :ally:

Yes fly swatting is exactly what I was thinking about too :ohwell:

freebit
2 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I saw the other vid of him keeping his hand around her waist until he couldn't reach her anymore. :bradley: Gaga is out there living my dreams. :lolly:

(I also find it extra sexy that he was visibly super enamoured with her even with this hair choice. :chica: this will be my last remark about this styling choice, sorry everyone :madge:)

3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I kept seeing comments about his hands on Twitter and didn't get it until today. We not alone :lolly:

3 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

girl i notice his HUGEE hands all the time. very hot 

LilyLark
3 hours ago, freebit said:

I saw the other vid of him keeping his hand around her waist until he couldn't reach her anymore. :bradley: Gaga is out there living my dreams. :lolly:

(I also find it extra sexy that he was visibly super enamoured with her even with this hair choice. :chica: this will be my last remark about this styling choice, sorry everyone :madge:)

NGL, kind of....surprised at how he's posing with her & that tabs haven't started sh*t about them (maybe it's because monsters on twitter have luckily not run with jokes about them like they did with BCoop?). The man is notoriously kind of aloof, to the point that half the people on here thought he disliked her at first, and this seems...unusual for him. I follow a few of his fans on twitter and some of them seem shook at how he behaves with Gag and was talking about his sex scene with her.

Not trying to start sh*t and I don't get a Bradley vibe with him (dude is married, after all), but I do find it interesting how men—even men you think wouldn't mesh with Gaga—seem to get, to use your word choice, a bit enamored with her. Gaga had Sam Waterson gushing over her and even wearing BTW merch at one point, and half the old school musicians (like Gene Simmons) who you wouldn't associate with being into Gaga due to different personalities/music/etc. love her. Like there's some heavy metal musician, whose name is escaping me as of now, who I would not associate with liking Gaga due to Gaga being camp and kind of melodramatic, but the man has raved over her publicly numerous times. Not to mention Biden lol. And I know some fans on here thought Bradley looked annoyed with her at times, but I sort of had the  opposite take where I thought he read as being equally fixated on her.

I feel like Gagita must be insanely charismatic. I like stories of old Hollywood, etc. and it kind of reminds me of Angelica Huston. I find her stunning, but she wasn't considered "conventionally" beautiful.  And yet tons of men (and women) were allegedly enamored with her (not always in a sexual way, but just drawn to her).

Schwerk
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

NGL, kind of....surprised at how he's posing with her & that tabs haven't started sh*t about them (maybe it's because monsters on twitter have luckily not run with jokes about them like they did with BCoop?). The man is notoriously kind of aloof, to the point that half the people on here thought he disliked her at first, and this seems...unusual for him. I follow a few of his fans on twitter and some of them seem shook at how he behaves with Gag and was talking about his sex scene with her.

Not trying to start sh*t and I don't get a Bradley vibe with him (dude is married, after all), but I do find it interesting how men—even men you think wouldn't mesh with Gaga—seem to get, to use your word choice, a bit enamored with her. Gaga had Sam Waterson gushing over her and even wearing BTW merch at one point, and half the old school musicians (like Gene Simmons) who you wouldn't associate with being into Gaga due to different personalities/music/etc. love her. Like there's some heavy metal musician, whose name is escaping me as of now, who I would not associate with liking Gaga due to Gaga being camp and kind of melodramatic, but the man has raved over her publicly numerous times. Not to mention Biden lol. And I know some fans on here thought Bradley looked annoyed with her at times, but I sort of had the  opposite take where I thought he read as being equally fixated on her.

I feel like Gagita must be insanely charismatic. I like stories of old Hollywood, etc. and it kind of reminds me of Angelica Huston. I find her stunning, but she wasn't considered "conventionally" beautiful.  And yet tons of men (and women) were allegedly enamored with her (not always in a sexual way, but just drawn to her).

Having met her I can concur she is indeed very charismatic. To me a lot of it lies in her big eyes that she really speaks with, she looks you straight in the eyes when she talks to you, like you're the only person in the room. Also she is petite which to me personally she feels cute and makes me feel a bit protective naturally. As if she needs my protection lol, she is stronger than me in many ways haha. She also is very engaged and interested and remembers things about people. And she's psychically affectionate, I remember her even caressing my face in the sweetest way. I'm not a touchy feely person at all, but I feel totally comfortable in her presence.

And I find she tries to relate to people and shares personal experiences and advice, even with strangers 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived