Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

LA premiere tonight

fghtrfd

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know why you guys hate on her makeup when we know that she intentionally likes to do this drag kinda mug. And honesty the hair and makeup add some edge to the Hollywoodesque gown.

FEh1O0vWQAEs5kc?format=jpg&name=large

3 minutes ago, Meat said:

I don’t know why you guys hate on her makeup when we know that she intentionally likes to do this drag kinda mug. And honesty the hair and makeup add some edge to the Hollywoodesque gown.

FEh1O0vWQAEs5kc?format=jpg&name=large

the eyes, its too heavy

the lips, the color reminds me of heinz ketchup. 

still pretty

G U C C I
29 minutes ago, Meat said:

It looks amazing in photos though? :confused:

All the pics I saw at first made the dress and her hair look like two different shades of yellow. In the HQ pics they both look platinum and it doesn’t look clashing thank god. Still not great given the entire combination of makeup/hair/dress she has going on but perhaps better than NYC overall even though that dress fit her like a glove.

Arcadia
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Angela Merkel, except it's glam

70-F95-BB8-A837-4-A44-8-C48-CE26471-A5-E

Truly the love child of Angela Merkel and Patti LuPone

15 minutes ago, Fish said:

the eyes, its too heavy

the lips, the color reminds me of heinz ketchup. 

still pretty

I like the lips actually! I think the color goes well and I love when they're not overlined

freebit

Dress is lovely. Hollywood glam.

I don't know who made the choices for the hair & makeup, but I'm so mad at them. :saladga: She's SO strikingly, uniquely beautiful, but that hair & makeup is working against her and unnecessarily aging her. Short hair can be cool on her (like her cute little bob during TFM when she finally got rid of her weave), but there is no edge, no Gaga-ness with this hair. I think this hair would have worked with a mini dress and huge earrings (Edie Sedgwick realness), but this short bob, heavy makeup with the long dress and necklace doesn't feel ideal for someone as hot as her. Huge miss. 

The last time I was this disapointed and mad about her look was when she showed to the Billboard Woman of the Year awards in a boring outfit and bad wig. :toofunny: I remember being so pressed that she showed up the next day looking amazing, walking to her car or whatever. :saladga:

3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I like the lips actually! I think the color goes well and I love when they're not overlined

its the orange piygment in it that bugs me lol... but at this point im just picking at details. 

5 minutes ago, Fish said:

its the orange piygment in it that bugs me lol... but at this point im just picking at details. 

Well a true red would be lovely..

It's the eye makeup for me that's bugging me :selena:

I like the makeup, and I bet the lighting was pretty warm at the event. 

Y’all must not have been around for the BTW era.

Archived