event

LA premiere tonight

fghtrfd

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinosky

Gaga's wearing Valentino Spring 2021 Couture.

00071-Valentino-Couture-Spring-21.jpg

All Italian designers for House of Gucci premieres! Gucci, Versace, Armani, and Valentino :firega:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, Chinosky said:

Gaga's wearing Valentino Spring 2021 Couture I thinkkk

00071-Valentino-Couture-Spring-21.jpg

This random person on Twitter agrees.

she/her/hers

i cant breathe help.

its good, although the color is weird with her yellow blond. also makeup is a bit heavy, but slay its like alejandro video but make it red carpet. 

Chinosky
1 minute ago, Fish said:

i cant breathe help.

its good, although the color is weird with her yellow blond. also makeup is a bit heavy, but slay its like alejandro video but make it red carpet. 

I love it with this lighting!

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

G U C C I

The color of the dress clashes with the hair and the makeup combined with both is tacky. I don’t understand how her makeup and hair color can be so perfect for all of these interviews and then look like this for the past two red carpets? 

She’s adorable though and seems super happy even though she has to be exhausted! I’m really loving the bestie chemistry with adam at these premieres 

EDIT: soooooo maybe everything was thrown off with bad lighting and made it look yellow???? Is her hair and dress bit platinum? If so I retract previous statement at about 85%

1 minute ago, G U C C I said:

The color of the dress clashes with the hair and the makeup combined with both is tacky.

It looks amazing in photos though? :confused:

yeah the main problem is the makeup. its too heavy. but still she had be gasping. 

Clumsy Monster
5 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I don’t understand how her makeup and hair color can be so perfect for all of these interviews and then look like this for the past two red carpets? 

This! I wonder why? Like they are more than capable of serving amazing looks but these past couple of red carpets just don't hit. It's so crazy to me. 

But nonetheless her dress is sick. And I love when her tatas are out :ally:

Jennie Kim

That make up... it looks like she's ready to play Frank N. Furter.

Archived