💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kristen Stewart on Her Oscar Buzz: ‘I Don’t Give a S—’

thehanyo

Featured Posts

I can see how interviewers asking about this more than the actual movie she worked hard on and is proud of could inspire this response. I don't think it means she doesn't want the oscar. She just wants people to talk about the movie. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny
17 hours ago, QUEENH said:

What is this? 2009? You're all just shitting it because Kristen is the favorite and Gaga might not even get nominated because the category is so stacked. 

Because i dont like her i'm stuck in 2009? She's a mediocre actress imo sorry if that makes you that damn butthurt. 

Chuckles
12 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Because i dont like her i'm stuck in 2009? She's a mediocre actress imo sorry if that makes you that damn butthurt. 

She's not mediocre luv xx

hieronymus
3 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Oh I'll happily continue ignoring queer logic, if it is so effing strict and one-sided. And reading books about lgbt stuff sounds like an utter waste of time if you ask me... sexuality ain't that complex

Translation: Lemme be ignorant and stop yelling at me.

LilyLark
20 minutes ago, Chuckles said:

She's not mediocre luv xx

I agree with you (I think she's talented). I get that she's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's weird how some people in the GP keep insisting it's a joke that she will get nominated. The girl has had multiple critically acclaimed performances over the past several years, won a César, and a bunch of critics circles awards. She's very clearly the lead in the race this year and she works with a lot of acclaimed directors. I mean bish just wrapped a Cronenberg film and is now working with Assayas again.

IDK, I feel like it comes to a point that when an actor has critical acclaim-even if one doesn't care for them-going on about how they suck or making a sweeping statement that they are bad at acting is odd rather than acknowledging it's just a personal point of view and saying something like " I don't care for their acting."

Like there are musicians I don't like but I can acknowledge they are critically acclaimed and many see them as talented.

1 hour ago, SpiritBunny said:

Enjoying watching her win an Oscar Karma Karmas A Bitch GIF by MOODMAN

Christopher Rolas

She could have been less rude.

But well she lost it already, not only because of Gaga obviously coming for it but when the academy finds about this they will assume she is not going to the ceremony and even if she goes they are not giving that award to her after that statement.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Andrea B
9 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

If you say so...

I have a lot of bi friends (and I think I might bi too) they all told me that, so I'm not the one saying, I'm repeating what bi people have told me. for example: Gaga is bi but she prefers to date men. People read her as ''straight'' bc she's in a relationship with a man right now, BUT she's still queer and bi, she still likes girls even when she's with her boyfriend and she still likes men even when she's with a woman.

our queerness can't go away just bc of your views and opinions. Society is so close minded, they assume everyone is straight or cis based on what they see, ugh. 

Another example: I'm non binary trans girl, I've being queer all my life. If I start to date men in the future everyone will assume I'm straight but in reality I'm a queer person, I'll never be straight even If I'm in a ''straight relationships'', my queerness can't go away. 

nodandsmile

they had no issue rewarding people who don't care like that so eh... 

some people are making a bigger deal of this than it actually is

Archived