Kristen Stewart on Her Oscar Buzz: ‘I Don’t Give a S—’

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DoremonLove
24 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Gaga, take notes. This is how you win an Oscar.

I mean gaga already has an oscar and kristen doesnt so dont k what u talking abt.

How can anoyone not love gaga

CyanDante
7 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Kristen seems queerer to me...

Imagine being so dumb to judge and scale how much queer a person can be :rip:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

CyanDante
47 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Gaga, take notes. This is how you win an Oscar.

She already has one, in case you have forgotten. So she knows and has what it takes to win one. :vegas:

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

She already has one, in case you have forgotten. So she knows and has what it takes to win one. :vegas:

No, but this quote was taken out of context and Gag should be aware that it could happen to her and be careful ...Bradley had the same thing happen to him when he was pushing ASIB.

Not saying Bradley nor Kristen don't stick their foot in their mouths, but a lot of the awards trail media is surprisingly clickbaity.

TheDemonIClingTo
5 hours ago, enissa11 said:

lmaoo lady gaga's whole career is based on queerness since the very beggining ppl used to think she was trans, hermaphrodite whatever just because the way she expressed herself when kristen were just the twilight girl, watch the video. they are both equally queer.

Seems like Gaga has experimented, but is otherwise pretty much straight, while Kristen has same sex couples. Not sure they are equally queer

TheDemonIClingTo
1 hour ago, CyanDante said:

Imagine being so dumb to judge and scale how much queer a person can be :rip:

Tell that to those who think Shawn Mendes is gay lol

5 hours ago, enissa11 said:

lmaoo lady gaga's whole career is based on queerness since the very beggining ppl used to think she was trans, hermaphrodite whatever just because the way she expressed herself when kristen were just the twilight girl, watch the video. they are both equally queer.

Kristen has dated girls for 10 years. She's getting married to one. She made a lesbian rom com. "just the Twilight girl"?? Please... 

CyanDante
6 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Seems like Gaga has experimented, but is otherwise pretty much straight, while Kristen has same sex couples. Not sure they are equally queer

Some thoughts are better left unsaid. Wtf is "equally queer" ? 

Someone who takes 10 ducks a day, and someone who is a virgin are not equally gay then, thanks to your logic. 

Anyway you can enjoy your queer gatekeeping, not gonna indulge with this anymore. Cheers! :vegas: 

Andrea B
13 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

you cant be ''pretty much straight'' lol. You're bi or you're not

TheDemonIClingTo
1 hour ago, Andrea Nicole said:

If you say so...

PartySick
2 hours ago, Andrea Nicole said:

This. Bi is bi, a preference doesn't negate that :laughga:

🖤

hieronymus
2 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

The only demons clinging to you are ignorance and bad taste. 

Lmfao I got to the last page and you made an even bigger fool of yourself. Read a book and step out of your ill-defined hierarchy.

TheDemonIClingTo
27 minutes ago, Chomby said:

The only demons clinging to you are ignorance and bad taste. 

Lmfao I got to the last page and you made an even bigger fool of yourself. Read a book and step out of your ill-defined hierarchy.

Oh I'll happily continue ignoring queer logic, if it is so effing strict and one-sided. And reading books about lgbt stuff sounds like an utter waste of time if you ask me... sexuality ain't that complex

RAMROD
1 hour ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

sexuality ain't that complex

Ironic, when you yourself ponders about if Gaga and K.Stew are **equally** queer just few posts ago. Did the fingers got too fast that you don't remember it? :chica:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived