Kristen Stewart on Her Oscar Buzz: ‘I Don’t Give a S—’

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Please I actually think this might help Gaga :billie:

It won't. She's not winning. You might as well stop setting her up now. Its a clickbait headline and anyone who bothers to click on it will know. 

1 hour ago, dit said:

and this attitude is why she will probably win.

The academy ppl tend to like ppl who pretend to not care. They get turned off by ppl who clearly chase after it too much. 

I personally like Gagz approach. She is like in between to where if she is nominated and stuff she will be over the moon and thankful etc but I dont think she needs a nomination to feel validated in her work which is great to have as an artist. Never let awards be what validate you. Gag gets this.

But Kristen doesn't not care. She's said multiple times that the Oscar buzz is exciting and that she's not going to pretend it isn't a good feeling. But at the same time I don't think her heart will break if she doesn't win. Which I think is a very healthy way to look at it. Gaga, for all her extraness isn't an awards ***** either. 

enissa11
2 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Kristen seems queerer to me...

lmaoo lady gaga's whole career is based on queerness since the very beggining ppl used to think she was trans, hermaphrodite whatever just because the way she expressed herself when kristen were just the twilight girl, watch the video. they are both equally queer.

Mad Architect of Light

zakariah

hmm this might hurt her winning chances a little, but I don't see it doing a lot of harm in the long run unless she constantly slams the oscars during her campaign trail

50 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

lmaoo lady gaga's whole career is based on queerness since the very beggining ppl used to think she was trans, hermaphrodite whatever just because the way she expressed herself when kristen were just the twilight girl, watch the video. they are both equally queer.

this is not a competition :sis: you both gatekeepers of queerness or what?

LilyLark

1) It's kind of out of context. This happens a lot during awards seasons—the actors get asked inflammatory questions or taken out of context (even Bradley had this happen to him during ASIB).

2) Even though it's kind of out of context, she still stuck her foot in her mouth a bit. She's like Adam Driver-not great with the press. She's done such a good job on the campaign trail until now, though, that if this is the "worst" bit of press she gets for the film she'll be fine. Regardless, if I was her publicist I would stop having her do so many interviews.

3) Monsters dragging Kristen all over twitter need to stop. It's not a good look, and even critics are starting to notice the BS. The dumbest one are the ones dinging her for working with Woody (which was obviously a f*ck up, but she did say it was wrong later on, and half of Hollywood from Colin Firth to Emma Stone to TImothee Chalamet have worked with him). Anyway, beyond the fact that half of Hollywood has worked with him...people can easily retort with R. Kelly.

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Gaga, take notes. This is how you win an Oscar.

For real, though, Gaga goes too far one way and Kristen goes too far the other way on the campaign trail.

Pennywise
6 hours ago, QUEENH said:

It won't. She's not winning. You might as well stop setting her up now. Its a clickbait headline and anyone who bothers to click on it will know. 

We kinda get you’re not a fan, stop with the edginess already sis :huntyga:

no one likes a negative nancy 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived