💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kristen Stewart on Her Oscar Buzz: ‘I Don’t Give a S—’

thehanyo

Featured Posts

TheDemonIClingTo
4 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Lol why do I see people getting at her for this? Kristen seems like a laid back type of person, so no wonder she wouldn’t put too much thought into it

I like that kind of actor/actress

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Concertaholic

I saw the movie in theaters and literally almost fell asleep. It was such a over dramatized version of the truth and her acting wasn’t all that :reductive:

38 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

She's so unlikable :toofunny:

What is this? 2009? You're all just shitting it because Kristen is the favorite and Gaga might not even get nominated because the category is so stacked. 

9 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I saw the movie in theaters and literally almost fell asleep. It was such a over dramatized version of the truth and her acting wasn’t all that :reductive:

I saw it and thought she was amazing in it and the movie was this trippy, intense, quasi horror movie. She deserves all those raves an no amount of trashing her on here can take away from that. Gaga would be mortified. 

thehanyo
2 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

What is this? 2009? You're all just shitting it because Kristen is the favorite and Gaga might not even get nominated because the category is so stacked. 

:what:

2 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

:what:

Oh and here is what she actually said about the Oscar buzz but you all just fell for the clickbait Variety headline that she said while laughing. 

papergangster
47 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

She's so unlikable :toofunny:

46 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Gotta love her :kara:

So what’s the truth? 

LunaUniverse
46 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

She said this on a podcast called Variety's Awards Circuit Podcast:trollga:

Just because she doesn’t care much about the award doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate how others love her performance. She even said in the article that she is happy that the project is getting talk, it’s just not something she’s really reaching her all towards.

Ngl sometimes I feel like LMs attack Kristen just for the heck of it now

1# Samoyed Stan

alsemanche

Y'all LOOOOVE dragging award shows and saying they're useless sh*t but also somehow love dragging celebrities when they say they don't care about them :poot: Like pick a side pls

Or maybe the oversensitivity is coming from Gaga's potential nomination aka we love the Oscars again but just for this year :enigma:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

thehanyo

You: Here is what she actually said.

Also You: *Posts another selective quote*

If you want the FULL context, you can read here. It changes nothing about the headline, sis:

But when asked about her thoughts about possibly nabbing her first nom, she bluntly tells Variety’s Awards Circuit Podcast, “I don’t give a ****.”

Adds Stewart: “The Oscars are such a funny thing. There are so many incredible movies and performances that barely get seen. It definitely says something about where we’re at as a cumulative presence – what we’re looking at, what we care about. I really appreciate that something that I was involved in, has ignited such a large conversation. We don’t make movies to not connect with each other.”

This is GagaDaily. We're rooting for her here, so drop the pearl-clutching.

Archived