Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kristen Stewart on Her Oscar Buzz: ‘I Don’t Give a S—’

thehanyo

Featured Posts

thehanyo
8 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Just because she doesn’t care much about the award doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate how others love her performance. She even said in the article that she is happy that the project is getting talk, it’s just not something she’s really reaching her all towards.

Why would she campaign for an award she doesn't give a **** about? It literally makes no sense.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moonlight on Water

i love her so so much and i fully support her, gaga, and cate blanchett. three women that i'm so gay for and i can't even get ready for the awards season. :bradley:

she/her

LunaUniverse
14 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Why would she campaign for an award she doesn't give a **** about? It literally makes no sense.

I thought studios have the say if an awards campaign should go through? Unless that’s not true, then I’d look dumb-

1# Samoyed Stan

Applepear

I mean most actors won’t straight up say they want an Oscar lol, but if she doesn’t want it so much then gaga is right there  :ladyhaha:

31 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

You: Here is what she actually said.

Also You: *Posts another selective quote*

If you want the FULL context, you can read here. It changes nothing about the headline, sis:

But when asked about her thoughts about possibly nabbing her first nom, she bluntly tells Variety’s Awards Circuit Podcast, “I don’t give a ****.”

Adds Stewart: “The Oscars are such a funny thing. There are so many incredible movies and performances that barely get seen. It definitely says something about where we’re at as a cumulative presence – what we’re looking at, what we care about. I really appreciate that something that I was involved in, has ignited such a large conversation. We don’t make movies to not connect with each other.”

This is GagaDaily. We're rooting for her here, so drop the pearl-clutching.

You can root for her and still not trash other actresses. Or post misleading quotes out of context. 

31 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Did you read the whole quote or not? 

papergangster
22 minutes ago, Applepear said:

I mean most actors won’t straight up say they want an Oscar lol, but if she doesn’t want it so much then gaga is right there  :ladyhaha:

Gaga better win the award only if her performance was the best, not because someone doesn’t “want” it :ally:

Applepear
4 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Gaga better win the award only if her performance was the best, not because someone doesn’t “want” it :ally:

Ik lol just joking 

and this attitude is why she will probably win.

The academy ppl tend to like ppl who pretend to not care. They get turned off by ppl who clearly chase after it too much. 

I personally like Gagz approach. She is like in between to where if she is nominated and stuff she will be over the moon and thankful etc but I dont think she needs a nomination to feel validated in her work which is great to have as an artist. Never let awards be what validate you. Gag gets this.

Arcadia

People here projecting too much and acting salty.

She didn’t lie, Oscars and Scammies are all elitist trash.

It's fine if Kristen is indifferent about awards, and it's fine if Gaga is an overachiever who likes when her peers honor her work.

And two of the leading contenders for Best Actress this year are openly queer. Let's celebrate that. :vegas:

TheDemonIClingTo
1 minute ago, SKANK said:

It's fine if Kristen is indifferent about awards, and it's fine if Gaga is an overachiever who likes when her peers honor her work.

And two of the leading contenders for Best Actress this year are openly queer. Let's celebrate that. :vegas:

Gaga is queer?

Archived