💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

How Jake Gyllenhaal feels about "All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor's

COOOK

Featured Posts

Chromatography
6 hours ago, NicoB said:

First of all, im not white:flutter: Second, taylor is not bad, but just because people dont appreciate it they have bad taste?:flutter: Third, you are accusing people who date others with a big age gap sick people? Thats ageist:flutter:

And last of all, stay pressed:flutter:

based on the amount of times you used that emoticon, i would say you’re the pressed one LMAO

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaoloGucci
10 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

That’s my thing. Has she ever wrote a song about her being potentially the villain? I like her music and I’m all for being vulenerable but she acts like she is perfect beyond measure and all of her relationships are the other persons fault.

I could be wrong though if someone wants to give me some examples from her discography.

NOTE: I love ATW 10 minute version :firega:

Um the erasure....

MadreMonster
9 hours ago, Butters Stotch said:

Isn't it a little bit pathetic to be writing songs about a relationship that lasted like 3 months and happened 10 years ago? I don't get why TS fans see this as edgy or something, I find it kinda embarrassing.

It’s a theory she lost her virginity with Jake - so yes, it is a big deal for her

Is nobody actually creeped out by their age gap? Like nobody is talking about that critically lol. Maybe they did at the time but I wasn't aware 10 years ago. 

RAMROD

Because he is busy thinking if he need to shower or not :spin:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Butters Stotch
10 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

It’s a theory she lost her virginity with Jake - so yes, it is a big deal for her

Milwaukee Bucks What GIF by NBA

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Agunimon
15 hours ago, SEANGT said:

Is nobody actually creeped out by their age gap? Like nobody is talking about that critically lol. Maybe they did at the time but I wasn't aware 10 years ago. 

it was a very hot topic back in the day.

Archived